This Week's Meaningless Topic (#192)(May 8)

Hi all. We Forum Folk love pets and children and flight simulation. For some, those loves get combined (see below). And that love leads to this week’s Meaningless Topic.

image.png.4f5ac4be20142176dddc4befec5eec65.png image.png.9fc3a92ad2e3a0702910e6b7f2cc2fc4.png image.png.0495e09f51f96ecf3f9e318e99373bbf.png

THIS WEEK’S MEANINGLESS TOPIC:  Do you have a canine or feline or little human helper when you fly?

• Like 6

Indeed Rodger, it is very important that you have support while flying. Be it in VFR...

JMINGkB.jpeg

... or IFR. In the latter case a well-programmed autopilot is useful as well.

AlGSKxY.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

this is Felix, sadly she passed away last October, but we'd had her since 2009 so she was a big deal in our family....

embed?resid=B51D329B2D13EADB!1071446&aut

we were flying the Aerosoft bus somewhere, she always used to just like to layout on my desk even if I was just working, every now and then she would sigh like she was bored with whatever I was doing....miss her so much...(must be an old one as I have had a ps5 for at least 18 months)

embed?resid=B51D329B2D13EADB!1071448&aut

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

2 minutes ago, adambar said:

Sorry you lost your fur baby Wayne, I think it's as bad or worse that a human. 

thank you, yeah I never thought it would be so bad, but we have memories...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

A helpful friend indeed Graeme!  Would love to see your whole setup there.

Thanks Rob. I've scaled back from a few years ago. Do you remember that old thread " share you home cockpit" or something like that. Loved looking at people's setups. I'll take a pic of mine, nothing special now but I'm very happy :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I quite agree, it would be nice to do a reprise on the various set-up used to fly our sims.  

To come back to the original topic:  my cat Chessie will occasionally visit in my cockpit, and sit on my lap for a while while I'm preparing a flight.  But he never stays for very long, and certainly leaves once I start the engine.  Too loud, I guess.

Ken

• Like 1
  • Haha 1