A few from PAVD Valdez

andiflyit

On 12/27/2023 at 12:02 AM, BradB said:

Marvelous shots Andreas !! .

Thanks a lot John! Looks good because of the fantastic scenery and the lighting but the settings are too low.

I have to watch my vram at crowded areas like Seattle and I didn't change the settings here, so could be more on the ground.

Also the LOD settings and so on. For v6 and XP12 I will need a new graphics card. 🤔 This is really bad...it's a catastrophy!!!🙃

On 12/27/2023 at 9:22 AM, John Mac said:

Beautiful shots Andreas! Looking very good indeed!

John.

Thanks a lot John again!

On 12/27/2023 at 11:25 AM, boetie said:

Great shots of an iconic flightsim airport Andreas. I've got to visit this region again soon. Thank you.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme! 🙂 Is the scenery in MSFS now? You have a lot of vram as well, you can use high settings in v6.

It has a very good performance, better than v4.5, but it needs at least 8 gb vram. They have a good new license now as well.

On 12/27/2023 at 12:29 PM, Stillwater said:

Long time no see this area, Andreas. It was one of the most fascinating places in FSX / P3D, not to forget the RTMM additions.

Thank you Gerold and yes, the scenery is among the best ever.

On 12/27/2023 at 8:37 PM, Bullfox said:

Really Beautiful Shots!

And thank you, I've seen you started v6 as well, very good! We have to break the MSFS domination! 🙂

20 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much Iain! And you may also want to install v6 so that we can enjoy your great shots which are not only MSFS. 

The lighting for me is better than in MSFS, the sun is a bit more limited to certain angles and daytimes. I.e. if you fly at noon it's

completly above, straight up, This does not work in MSFS.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Very nice to see Valdez! :)

My pleasure Marcus! 🙂 It's a fantastic scenery and it works basically in P3dv6, but there are issues with autogen and so, mainly the trees.

Hope you will start in the future to bring your P3d sceneries to v6 so that we can install it with the usual procedure via Orbx Central.

I'am going to post some shots from your ESGG in MSFS right now, the scenery is great, looks all good, but the sim for me is something special.

So I will follow developments of P3dv6 in any case.

I always confuse the ICAOs, since 20 years, terrible.

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 1