venerable twin flight to 42BC ... not easy ... needing a Joker !

jean marc

Coming from far away with my old twin ... I hope Old Bill will be present at the campground ...

3KozYZH.jpg

DMocSbC.jpg

6pDhB1E.jpg

rCNUXVE.jpg

eh !! not easy to find ... many reliefs ...  

svB2TXI.jpg

0Ypp8Jr.jpg

... got it       ... yes not in a straight direct line 😞  doing my best 🙂 

rsE285l.jpg

slow down...

3qnjeot.jpg

damned a fence !!

HvRW801.jpg

need to be a master with this big old twin ...

FAbXRcK.jpg

prX65Tr.jpg

waouw not easy ... but YES in the pocket  🙂   ***

ykeCKLq.jpg

BfezLyN.jpg

Qm8dAey.jpg

just waiting Bill's arrival ... my old friend is always a bit late ... 

ZVu6HDg.jpg

okay he is coming !!! still with its red Vieux Bandit  🙂   easiest landing with its stol plane !!!!

6Jhsnaq.jpg

WGrignO.jpg

z1qh5tS.jpg

oh great Ikbenik is also here 😉  Ready for a great BBQ ... here's the beers ... Belgian ones of course ... yes the best !!! 

(PS : I had need a JOKER to land rightly in this short landing place ...

*** yes here it was with the use of the magic Y touch ... but it is a secret !!)

This ond twin is a great plane for sure ... 

0QILUQm.jpg

Happy flights !!!  

Jean Marc

Edited by jean marc
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• jean marc changed the title to venerable twin flight to 42BC ... not easy ... needing a Joker !

Yes, I saw you coming and feared for a successful landing but you made it via your excellent flying skills, then an easy landing from Bill...and together had a tasteful barbecue and...of coarse...the golden liquid that you thankfully had with you from our country...😉

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Yes, I saw you coming and feared for a successful landing but you made it via your excellent flying skills, then an easy landing from Bill...and together had a tasteful barbecue and...of coarse...the golden liquid that you thankfully had with you from our country...😉

Just forgot to come with a chocolate box 🙃 a great place this small campground 😎 thanks for your nice comment Johnny

On 9/5/2023 at 12:53 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots and a masterful landing in that old bird

thank you Don ... not easy to take these shots during this short landing ... requiring a skillful pilot 🙂

On 9/5/2023 at 11:02 PM, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice set Jean - glad you made it down safely in the old rust bucket!  Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing!

thanks John ... yes ! and good company bythere and brung good beers for the ready bbq !

On 9/7/2023 at 11:38 AM, adambar said:

Terrific set of shots Jean Marc once again. 

thank you Adam...well not so terrific compared to the earthquake event in Morroco 2 days ago from I am coming back with my family (holidays in the High Atlas Mountain) - luckily sleeping in a good and strong building this last night !! 😶‍🌫️

• 2 weeks later...