Well, Max is now Maxine

😂Yep I'm sorry to say, Max has lost his nuts, no more puppies - thank God! He is still having a bit of a frantic time, as we have two ladies in season, but that won't be for much longer as they are both scheduled for surgery. Interesting point I didn't know, he can still get them pregnant up to two weeks after his surgery, we are having to keep them separated. Second part is he is driving me insane with his constant wailing. Geez I just can't wait until they are done and I can get a decent nights sleep. 🙄

Haven't been around much of late guys - health issues, hope to be back soon

Don

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, BradB said:

Seem’s like just yesterday when a bag of frozen pea’s was my best friend for a few days . 🤕😃

Cheers 

“Newt” 

PS - Hope too see you back real soon Don .

Me too, 48 years ago. The snipping wasn't as bad as the recovery from shaving.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/26/2023 at 1:24 PM, Iain Emms said:

Well then Don you take it easy mate and don't worry about us lot we will still be here.

You get yourself better. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain, seem to be getting better a day at a time - also suffering aircraft withdrawl systems. 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2023 at 1:45 AM, Stillwater said:

You seem not to have sons. They can cost you nights as well, for the same reason but more quiet.

Sorry Gerold, I live in hell - four boys and three girls. No I'm not THAT fertile, two marriages, will I never learn 🙄oh and six dogs!! but normally give me the dogs anyday 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well as it turns out, Max is not completely out of the woods yet, the poor bugger has developed a hematoma - yep you know where, and is not well. It is about the size of a   tennis ball. Vet says not to worry, with the meds and cold compresses it will go away, we are in day seven now and it's a bit smaller but we have a fair way to go, my wife and I, take it in turns to apply a cold (from the frig) washer on it several times a day - and this is not fun. I try to get my wife to do it most of the time, she is more experienced at this than me 😂😂😂 Shouldn't joke about this, the poor boy is in a lot of pain.  I'm just hoping it will be done and dusted real soon for Max and me. 

Okay you can stop laughing now. 

Don

IMG_0230 (1).JPG

But ain't he beautiful 🙂

Edited by Aussieflyer38
  • Sad 2

23 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Well as it turns out, Max is not completely out of the woods yet, the poor bugger has developed a hematoma - yep you know where, and is not well. It is about the size of a   tennis ball. Vet says not to worry, with the meds and cold compresses it will go away, we are in day seven now and it's a bit smaller but we have a fair way to go, my wife and I, take it in turns to apply a cold (from the frig) washer on it several times a day - and this is not fun. I try to get my wife to do it most of the time, she is more experienced at this than me 😂😂😂 Shouldn't joke about this, the poor boy is in a lot of pain.  I'm just hoping it will be done and dusted real soon for Max and me. 

Okay you can stop laughing now. 

Don

IMG_0230 (1).JPG

But ain't he beautiful 🙂

Given the regulars on this forum, I'm surprised someone hasn't suggested beer 😁

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2023 at 2:32 AM, John York said:

Wish I knew what you were all talking about?!

Nuts:o. And I cringe when I read about poor Max. I won't let my wife see this, just in case she get's any ideas. Aw wait I'm too old anyway. Well, heck I still don't wanna lose them:unsure:. Time for an icy cold one. Cheers guys:P hold on to your nuts.:D k

• Like 1