Jay Kae has injured himself and will be AFK for a little while

Jay Kae, our trusty admin and captain of all things servers and such, has unfortunately injured himself this morning by accidentally hitting a metal pole with his leg. He'll be out of action for a few days while he gets his injury looked at. Please join me in wishing him a swift recovery.

Keep your chin up Jay - rest up and rapidly return to 100%.  Your family, and all of us here need you .... you are absolutely indispensable ... the structure that holds us all together.

All the best mate ...... don't ever let this happen again.

Cheers

Guest SovietAviator

Sounds painfull, I did that once and I had it xrayed and looked at, turns out it was just a sprain with a big nasty swelling bruise for about a week and a half.

Guest SovietAviator

Oh latest update from his iPhone in ER. He severed an artery in his leg. They had to burn it shut.  He won't be walking for at least a month.

Ouchies!

Sounds serious, I wish him well.

Just thought Id jump on and let yas know im alright... in a lot of pain but alright ive been told not to walk for a month apart from toiolet run... these meds are heavy so i better stop typing i think, thanks heaps all for your lkind words

8)

And we thought Batman was indestructable! Get well soon Jay Kae.  We feel safer with you watching over us.

Take care of yourself, and we promise to behave while you're gone.

Sue

Guest J van E

Man, that sounds bad... Good luck with it all and be sure to take your time with it! Better sit down a few days too long and recover really well than a few days too short and get into problems again...! Take care!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Jay. Sorry to hear of your injury.

Ohhh, I know how that feels though. I had dislocation of my shoulder, left arm came right out.. never experienced pain like it.

You will be bouncing back soon

Best wishes

John

Jay, all the best for a speedy recovery! So sorry to hear about that accident. I hope you are in high spirits now. Enjoy being with all your loved ones and take it easy! Let yourself be spoiled!  ;)

All the best!

Andrew

Jay Kae,

Hope you are not suffering too much and soon back on your feet, hell of a way to get a break from all the hard work! Take it easy.  :)

Now everyone, just be careful with the forum, don't go doing anything silly and breaking it! I'm sure Jay Kae has got it as robust as anyone could hope though.  :)

Archived