Hot off the press guys

Aussieflyer38

Just a few shots from my first flight in my new rig. I was pushed for time, so nothing special, just wanted to see how they would look. Short flight EGTO to EGMJ. The PItt's was a bad choice

.468055707_msfslittgr5.thumb.JPG.cfa3545198698c0a98acd5c9d2881000.JPG  

693835540_msfslittgr3.thumb.JPG.736319048c6abd9abce0d5dbb7d3170f.JPG

1669211708_msfslittgr1.thumb.JPG.0c963b582b6c48c75e65df5fdd3c0031.JPG 

530418776_msfslittgr4.thumb.JPG.dd97ab48171975dcccb0db3296c779ef.JPG

1480788049_msfslittgr2.thumb.JPG.9480353723fa78eb22592c758626fe82.JPG

Thanks for looking, I wont say enjoy as they are pretty ordinary. I'm still trying to get it all right in W11 and still setting up the sim as you can see. I was

working on it yesterday when the power went out, now I have more problems. :angry:

Don

• Like 5

3 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Don - nice ones mate - but did you solve the windows snip and save problem in w11

`

Yes I did mate, only problem now is, the files are too big. With the old snip it reduced them to manageable - Kbs great for posting the W11 snip just saves them at their current Mbs size. I've tried resizing   but it's cuts out part of the pic. Guess I keep looking for a program, I just haven't had the time,

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

`

Yes I did mate, only problem now is, the files are too big. With the old snip it reduced them to manageable - Kbs great for posting the W11 snip just saves them at their current Mbs size. I've tried resizing   but it's cuts out part of the pic. Guess I keep looking for a program, I just haven't had the time,

If you open them up in MS Paint and save them as JPEG's, it will significantly reduce the file size.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

`

Yes -  I did mate, only problem now is, the files are too big. With the old snip it reduced them to manageable - Kbs great for posting the W11 snip just saves them at their current Mbs size. I've tried resizing   but it's cuts out part of the pic. Guess I keep looking for a program, I just haven't had the time,

are sure you are saving them in .JPG - I seem to remember that it defaults at the beginning of its use as .png ---  ie full MB

Justy check - because after my recent rebuild and update - that is what was happening to me - until I spotted that it had changed from default .jpg

to .png 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, John Heaton said:

are sure you are saving them in .JPG - I seem to remember that it defaults at the beginning of its use as .png ---  ie full MB

Justy check - because after my recent rebuild and update - that is what was happening to me - until I spotted that it had changed from default .jpg

to .png 

did this help /??