Renton

Jack Sawyer

MSFS

Orbx's partner's Renton

Just arrived.  This place is very busy with many animations, moving gates, airplanes in the factory being lifted into position, etc.  There's a lot to see here.

FoiSm4t.jpg

s5A0bCN.jpg

This was my workspace for several weeks a month.

Az8o9am.jpg

This too.  We called them "highjackers" and with them we could work under the wing and other hard to reach places.  On that engine you can see the various engine EEC controllers and fuel controllers.  Gosh I miss it like crazy.

6iOnY53.jpg

Leaving this incredible place where they birth new jets.

zItu3wF.jpg

20TyRaG.jpg

• Like 8

Excellent views Jack and you would be well at home looking around here and knowing exactly what goes on in there.B)

I wasn't going to buy any more as I bought all their Polish airports this morning but I am very tempted after looking at your images.:rolleyes::)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent views Jack and you would be well at home looking around here and knowing exactly what goes on in there.B)

I wasn't going to buy any more as I bought all their Polish airports this morning but I am very tempted after looking at your images.:rolleyes::)

Thanks Martyn.  I wish I’d hurry up and win the lottery so I can buy them all :huh:

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Looking at those nice pics, I can imagine that you miss working on these planes, Jack. This add-on is for me one of the best in MSFS!

Thanks Bernd, yeah, I miss it a lot, a heck of a lot.  This add-on is huge, it’s a very large complex they have in Renton and it’s interesting just to drone around, there’s so many hidden things to discover.