C2jyH3r.jpg

Now on to the landing.

6cNOy1q.jpg

Turning to final, and then...

VlMBMwC.jpg

Hey!  Get out of my way ya big bully!

AHwFmVH.jpg

hcpaKwC.jpg

My plane needs a bath so jet wash will suffice.

S87HxJG.jpg

RW0a4Xo.jpg

A most delightful and exquisite airport.

YXEGJv9.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul, it's a wonderful airport and those three bridges, so close together, I wonder why they did this?

Well the red one is the Forth rail bridge built before 1900. Then you have the Forth road bridge built for vehicles in the sixties. The third bridge called Queensferry Crossing was only built about 5 years ago. This was built mainly because of hugely increased volumes of traffic. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well the red one is the Forth rail bridge built before 1900. Then you have the Forth road bridge built for vehicles in the sixties. The third bridge called Queensferry Crossing was only built about 5 years ago. This was built mainly because of hugely increased volumes of traffic. 

Thanks Paul.  I’ve been over the Firth of Furth bridge in real life.  Is that bridge near these?

• Like 1

Great set Jack, really looking good. :) And you are making some progress in bridge flying, looks good so far. :D

The aircraft looks great in this paint but does it have no panel flood lights? Or is it off? I hate that, there are some 

aircraft out, even payware, where you cannot see anything in the panel.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  I’ve been over the Firth of Furth bridge in real life.  Is that bridge near these?

It would very likely have been one of these three bridges Jack. If you were travelling by car or bus then it would have been the Forth Road Bridge. That's the suspension bridge :)'

The Firth of Forth is the name of the 'water' - estuary that the bridges cross.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Great set Jack, really looking good. :) And you are making some progress in bridge flying, looks good so far. :D

The aircraft looks great in this paint but does it have no panel flood lights? Or is it off? I hate that, there are some 

aircraft out, even payware, where you cannot see anything in the panel.

Thanks Andreas, yes sir, the panel lights work well, I had them off.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, paulb said:

It would very likely have been one of these three bridges Jack. If you were travelling by car or bus then it would have been the Forth Road Bridge. That's the suspension bridge :)'

The Firth of Forth is the name of the 'water' - estuary that the bridges cross.

Thanks Paul.  That’s wicked cool.  Imagine that when I went over that bridge in the ‘80’s I had no idea I’d be flying a sim plane underneath it :) 

• Upvote 1