Some EGAA to EGPH

Jack Sawyer

40 minutes ago, paulb said:

Nice set Jack :). I don't fly my C310 often enough.

Thanks Paul.  It has a nice niche.  Now I have the Kitfox for fun, the C310 for medium range, the Honda for intermediate to long and the 737 for long hauls.  Happy so far.  Wish A2A would hurry up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Good looking shots Jack , I wish it was that green here . Brown and tinder dry with fires and 

smoke all around us . 

Thanks John.  That's bad.  It's very green here but the weather guessers cry wolf all the time, always a chance of thunderstorms then they never materialize.  I could say something about "climate change" but some people would object strenuously so I won't.

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Some nice C310 images Jack. Your MSFS aircraft lineup is about the same as mine. Only real difference is I also have the SWS Kodiak inserted into the bush slot of the lineup ;) 

Thanks Landon, great minds and all that.  I was looking into the Twin Otter but ain't sure yet.

37 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I was looking into the Twin Otter but ain't sure yet.

If you are really interested in a great bush plane, then I highly suggest you do some deep research between the Kodiak and the Twin Otter. Don't get me wrong, I love the Twotter, and I really was hoping for more when it was released for MSFS. I'll leave it there and let you make up your mind. ;) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

If you are really interested in a great bush plane, then I highly suggest you do some deep research between the Kodiak and the Twin Otter. Don't get me wrong, I love the Twotter, and I really was hoping for more when it was released for MSFS. I'll leave it there and let you make up your mind. ;) 

Thanks Landon!