42 MX - Mexican Mountain Campout - Utah

BradB

First off , this new add on is amazing ; the fire crackles and spits . The portable Nav radio's are alive and so much more .

mgTivwS.png

KAToK2e.png

aewrBaP.jpg

h2tkJek.png

9U4ixKQ.png

SU3Zh2N.png

bmWiGqh.png

gbw9s6L.png

QOKYd11.png

Thanks for looking Gents !! .

John

• Like 8

1 hour ago, BradB said:

First off , this new add on is amazing ; the fire crackles and spits . The portable Nav radio's are alive and so much more .

mgTivwS.png

KAToK2e.png

aewrBaP.jpg

h2tkJek.png

9U4ixKQ.png

SU3Zh2N.png

bmWiGqh.png

gbw9s6L.png

QOKYd11.png

Thanks for looking Gents !! .

John

Awesome John!  How’d you get the peoples in there?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It came with the add on I guess , just plug in 42 MX in the departure airport . FYI , I also have the KitFox with its own 

livery and scenery installer that sits on the desktop . It could be 42MX is with the KitFox , kind of confusing . I was going to 

ask you how to you bring up the App that allows you too place items by your 737 ? . 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BradB said:

It came with the add on I guess , just plug in 42 MX in the departure airport . FYI , I also have the KitFox with its own 

livery and scenery installer that sits on the desktop . It could be 42MX is with the KitFox , kind of confusing . I was going to 

ask you how to you bring up the App that allows you too place items by your 737 ? . 

I bring it up I thought like you do, in the top of the screen with the drop-down triangle thingy, it’s like the weather box, I click on it and there it is, the screen to add things to the surroundings.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I bring it up I thought like you do, in the top of the screen with the drop-down triangle thingy, it’s like the weather box, I click on it and there it is, the screen to add things to the surroundings.

Yes , I figured out , thanks for the reply Sir . :):)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Yes , I figured out , thanks for the reply Sir . :):)

How were you doing it before?  I thought this was the only way, the triangle.  I’m going to go to 42MX to see if I see people but I have a feeling the people are part of the Kit Fox which is pretty low on my to buy list.  I like the plane but a small plane like this with advanced avionics?  Unless they’re flush with cash I doubt it.  In a plane like this I’d like to see steam gauges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

How were you doing it before?  I thought this was the only way, the triangle.  I’m going to go to 42MX to see if I see people but I have a feeling the people are part of the Kit Fox which is pretty low on my to buy list.  I like the plane but a small plane like this with advanced avionics?  Unless they’re flush with cash I doubt it.  In a plane like this I’d like to see steam gauges.

KitFox has its own desktop program that you can install scenery and liveries . Plus it has

updates on a regular basis . KitFox is just a low and slow Bush plane , pretty sedate for you Jack . 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BradB said:

KitFox has its own desktop program that you can install scenery and liveries . Plus it has

updates on a regular basis . KitFox is just a low and slow Bush plane , pretty sedate for you Jack . 

I’d buy it if it had steam gauges.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 4:07 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jack . 

On 8/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, Sniper31 said:

Nice, relaxing campout images John. Reminds me of one of my recent rafting trips in Utah a few weeks ago :)

Thanks Landon . 

On 8/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, paulb said:

Looks like you're having fun John :). Nice work!

Thanks Paul . 

On 8/30/2022 at 6:28 PM, adambar said:

Fun set of shots John. :)

Thanks Adam.

21 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, looks fun...

Thanks Wayne . 

• Like 2

Great to see what is possible now, with this love for details. Give it some years and we´ll have this enthusiasm at many other locations!

Plus I like the cockpit of the little plane, looks interesting as well.

PS: Nice mountain flight - which basically is the purpose of a flight sim...

• Thanks 1