Martyn gets some oil

Jack Sawyer

:lol::lol:

Well that's a whole field of crops now ruined.....which will likely lead to shortages in Shepparton, causing inflation to rise further.

Martyn may now have his heating oil.....but he won't be eating cereal this winter:D  Cheers,

Calum

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Caluma65 said:

:lol::lol:

Well that's a whole field of crops now ruined.....which will likely lead to shortages in Shepparton, causing inflation to rise further.

Martyn may now have his heating oil.....but he won't be eating cereal this winter:D  Cheers,

Calum

They told me it was weeds and were delighted for me to plow them under ;) 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Great fun pics, Jack!! Where did you get the ship?

Thanks Bernd.  At that .to site.  I uninstalled it because despite it working, and this is beyond my comprehension, if I went to Content Manager I'd see a message saying it wasn't installed yet it was and it worked.  So after loading all 13 ships I now had 26 of the same folder but one had a different extender on it.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Welcome to YSHT Jack, we don't get flying boats at the airport too often.:huh:

From what I hear the people in Wagtail Drive are none too pleased with you driving through their neighbourhood.:o:angry::lol:

You are most welcome to come again but maybe in a more conventional flying machine next time.:P

A suggestion would be a flight to Wangaratta over Kelly country.;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Welcome to YSHT Jack, we don't get flying boats at the airport too often.:huh:

From what I hear the people in Wagtail Drive are none too pleased with you driving through their neighbourhood.:o:angry::lol:

You are most welcome to come again but maybe in a more conventional flying machine next time.:P

A suggestion would be a flight to Wangaratta over Kelly country.;)

Thanks Martyn and I find it interesting that the neighborhood is depicted so well.  I'm disappointed in that everywhere I ever lived looks like garbage.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:47 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn and I find it interesting that the neighborhood is depicted so well

At least until some yahoo piloted a ship over all the home :D Some fun and goofy images Jack, gave me a chuckle :)

• Haha 1