Stormy Finland

VH-KDK

Me grumpy...hates rainbows....hate color....grrrr...what you lookin' at>:(

:D Sorry, couldn't resist guys :) 

In all seriousness though, nice, colorful image Martyn. For some reason it am wishing I had some Skittles to munch on....taste the rainbow!

(For those not in the know, Skittles are a fruit flavored candy that comes in various rainbow like colors :P

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

In all seriousness though, nice, colorful image Martyn. For some reason it am wishing I had some Skittles to munch on....taste the rainbow!

(For those not in the know, Skittles are a fruit flavored candy that comes in various rainbow like colors :P

Ilove skittles, I think the ad over says about 'follow the rainbow'...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots Martyn, I was astonished when I saw my first rainbow too, it's interesting they included this weather phenomena.

Just wait to you have your first encounter with Ice in the Sim ………:ph34r::D

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

Regional variation I believe....in the U.S. the Skittles commercial says "Taste the Rainbow" but I can see how other regions would say "Follow the Rainbow". In later commercials here they also added "Discover the Rainbow" They all work. Now, I want some Skittles :D

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Interesting shot Martyn :). Suprised at the rainbow. I thought they only appeared in the wake of a storm? MSFS weather.....;)

Thanks Paul. I think you have to be between the sun and the rain. Just DDG'd it and that is the case.:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Great shot with a very nice weather contrast.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum, the 2020 weather can be quite dramatic although I had lightning the other day in an almost blue sky.:huh:

I assume it was lightning!:o

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shot, I really wish I could turn the rainbows off, I don't like them at all...

Cheers Wayne. same here but I do like the natural ones and I will always stop and look when I see one.;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Thanks Landon, we don't have skittles here( I have never seen them anyway) but what isn't "colourful" these days.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

Do the adverts say anything about Titanium Dioxide!:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Now I am glad I have never seen them, my body has enough chemicals in it to be worth ICI buying.:o:huh::lol:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Regional variation I believe....i:)the U.S. the Skittles commercial says "Taste the Rainbow" but I can see how other regions would say "Follow the Rainbow". In later commercials here they also added "Discover the Rainbow" They all work. Now, I want some Skittles :D

I am bowled over by all this talk of skittles!:blink::rolleyes:

Great stuff guys, I like it when posts evoke banter such as this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Do the adverts say anything about Titanium Dioxide

That was a bit of a controversial theory that was never really proven one way or the other on it's effects, depending on who you ask. But, I digress. I've had more shots put into me after 28 years of military service that I am either a walking, talking zombie, or anything else that tries to live in me does not stand a chance. ;) :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sniper31 said:

That was a bit of a controversial theory that was never really proven one way or the other on it's effects, depending on who you ask. But, I digress. I've had more shots put into me after 28 years of military service that I am either a walking, talking zombie, or anything else that tries to live in me does not stand a chance. ;) :D

Someone trying to get rich eh! Who would have thought it.:rolleyes:

We had a case here where a young bloke fatally poisoned himself by drinking an "spirit" cake flavouring.

They won their case and the business had to be sold by the owners.:angry:

I knew the owner and even though I ( and most people) hated him it was totally wrong what happened.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1