CYVR MSFS

andiflyit

Hi all,

now I had a look at this airport which I installed a while ago but never used it because I like Vancouver in the other sims.

Of course it's a very good addon and so I did some screenshots. Perhaps I will slowly make my way to MSFS, can still take a while...:)

So this is the CYVR airport by Orbx partner FSimStudio and MSFS. 

JONUYfE.jpg

73v3yNn.jpg

55ZlbLl.jpg

Y3JVkOH.jpg

81gWE9Y.jpg

EsZdDyd.jpg

Ze75J4h.jpg

gCv2kmA.jpg

3t7QGqZ.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 6

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Tremendous shots from Vancouver Andreas !! .

Thanks a lot John!

12 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Some beautiful images over Vancouver International Andreas, and doing it all in style with that nice Cessna bush version :) 

Thanks a lot Landon :), the Cessna Bush is a freeware mod from one of freeware sites. 

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful Andreas!  I just got this one last night but haven't even been to it yet.  It looks great.

Thank you Jack, you will have fun there, it's a good addon.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A splendid set Andreas.

No matter which direction you fly from here there is great scenery to fly over.:)

Yes Martyn and thank you :), I fly in this area since a lot of years because CYVR - KBLI is my favorite flight to test and practice. 

I remember that in FS9 I was happy to get the freeware landclass files by Holger Sandmann to have some fields

in between Pit Meadows and Bellingham. This was part of the Northern Cascades scenery if I am right. 

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Some great shots over Vancouver Andreas :).

Thank you Paul, glad you like it. :)

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

wonderful set there Andreas....

And thank you Wayne, I have to learn more about the enviroment in the sim, I will see. There are no textures available. 

• Like 5