some new wings......

wain71

BAE 146 from Just Flight, at Orbx airport but I can't remember which one...

y4mACOVzh6ijVMF-6wmN_O0dCXDHoA-QuWovEMOI

inibuilds A300- picked up last weekend for a bargain £10, Pilot plus EGGD & True earth Orbx...

y4meMhQnjhOm7T5By1ksLkdiTNkALeVNHPYN4VHc

Jardesigns A340, at EGNT & Orbx True earth....bit to big for the spot..

y4mwVBiz67i3LgoxLi4TXzp1pMusW0cpOahSNPE4

FENIX A320, at I think EGNT.......

y4m2ZKmBoj1oY8C6SGeMJHApl70ZQX1od37GHltc

PMDG 737 ready to load at EDDG, Pilot plus in MSFS......

y4mgEPHf2P9BdyupurdLTqYVTteLV_3YB-wquZJE

and the Beluga from inibuilds, again I think at EGNT....

y4mDDFS_6sUpyVa97mLouG0CotLco7Jodi0tIDvK

all these planes that I have bought in the last month have one thing in common, I have only loaded them up and sat in the cockpit.....I must now stop buying and start flying....if this carries on I won't be having any beer during next weekends long Bank Holiday....hope you liked the pictures, just the Milviz to get.......

• Like 2

20 hours ago, adambar said:

So, are the passengers sitting there as well? :D

Some nice purchases Wayne. :)

Some facial expressions of you trying to start the 737 and A320 would be great. :D

yeah but they get free beer......737 start up was fine, the biggest issue for me with the bus was getting my head around the great EFB.....

just had a good flight in the FENIX, lots of prep etc in that one, was so busy with the EFB I missed the App button and had to circle and land by hand, flies nice though...there's a good 27 page pdf on avsim.....

Great pics, Wayne. I think we all suffer from the same "disease", buying too much stuff and then not using all of it. I still have many airports for XP11 that I have only visited once. A real shame; luckily the missus will never find out :D

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1