LEPA-EDDK

wain71

So long time no fly in P3D, today I thought I would do my company flight from LEPA to EDDK, it's supposed to be Germanwings but I don't have a livery for that, we will assume it's a charter on their behalf. So flying the Aerosoft A320  and nearing the end of our flight, all scenery is Orbx, Vector, LCEU, Germany, Global Base...weather from FSGRW....flight was according to Volenta 2hr 37mins which for me is a descent length flight...

y4mf2DB-5hTzDftKM_PUr4JTkRD58PfGdiOnHEUL

y4mqu5BY9-ViNLvhbCkC8NhGcO8zYNsz2XRNAbAX

y4mxsT54SRJhP1x2v7FJ2REzvXLVGBcuvGlVJtd_

• Like 6

Fantastic looking scenery, Wayne. And I can confirm: The weather is spot on.

It was Rosenmontag yesterday, and it used to be a gigantic street party in Cologne. Not this year: They cancelled the party, but turned it into a huge demo in blue and yellow colours. Probably not to be seen from flight altitude.

PS: Sorry, I have no Germanwings livery either. They change their flags too fast these days...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

thanks for the comments....

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic looking scenery, Wayne. And I can confirm: The weather is spot on.

It was Rosenmontag yesterday, and it used to be a gigantic street party in Cologne. Not this year: They cancelled the party, but turned it into a huge demo in blue and yellow colours. Probably not to be seen from flight altitude.

PS: Sorry, I have no Germanwings livery either. They change their flags too fast these days...

no could not see it but I watched your video, united we stand....

• Upvote 1