Where am I?

Stillwater

Reminded me of an occasion a couple of years ago when I was the back seat in my group share Grumman Cheetah. Made the mistake of having a coffee prior to our one hour flight back to base. Could not stop thinking about it but said nothing to the instructor and group member who was PIC. Arrived back and was unable to walk the urge to pee was so bad and I ended up relieving myself at the side of the fuselage. Since then I have been known as Captain Slackbladder.

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, wain71 said:

don't know where you are, but certainly shows the detail in the addons we get now...

Exactly, Wayne. Don´t we all love that?

22 hours ago, adambar said:

Refreshment center. :D

XFHs76H.jpg

Only a relative refreshment. At least there is a working windsock nearby.

17 hours ago, BradB said:

The “Looward” Islands . :blink::o:P:lol:

:D The perfect comment. I can´t say more, John!

13 hours ago, flyingfish55 said:

Reminded me of an occasion a couple of years ago when I was the back seat in my group share Grumman Cheetah. Made the mistake of having a coffee prior to our one hour flight back to base. Could not stop thinking about it but said nothing to the instructor and group member who was PIC. Arrived back and was unable to walk the urge to pee was so bad and I ended up relieving myself at the side of the fuselage. Since then I have been known as Captain Slackbladder.

Uh, what a picturesque description of a pressure situation we all can understand, Captain!

13 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Well now Gerold, access to the 'facility' when nature calls is a handy thing. Can't say I have ever seen such a screenshot posted here before. Way to break new ground :D

Landon

I promise I will not start a series of "facility" posts from Orbx sceneries here, Landon. Although... I believe that might be possible...

34 minutes ago, boetie said:

Looks very much like the dunnies at Caloundra. Relieved myself there in real life :)

Close by, Graeme, close by. This spectacular building is located in Bundaberg (obviously a place related to drinking and the opposite).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1