Revisiting old friends

hwh86

G'day @hwh86

Happy New Year to you too and good to have you back.

I guess you remember, that these forums are the right place to ask for assistance when you have questions or problems with reinstalling the sim.

Cheers, Wolfgang 

PS: I am pretty sure you will make the 100.:)

• Like 5

G'day old fella - I say old - because at 87  - You make Me feel so young - and welcome back

Sheesh - FSX Gold  - you will feel like Rip Van Winkle - quite soon -because so much has changed

in the last 20 years in flight simming - and I suggest you wait until one of our brilliant moderators read

your mail and make suggestions on how you might best approach such an old install and utilising Orbx's

systems such as Central to help you with their products  - Come back soon and tell us how you are doing.

Cheers and good luck mate:D

PS - if you want to buy some more Orbx - you most certainly qualify for the Pensioner's 20% discount;)

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 5

G'day TT, I have been away for so long and my age does not help, I have totally forgotten how to arrange things in the scenery library. I know I have it wrong because when I am flying the scenery looks RS. It would be great if you could refresh my memory. I am also not sure if I am doing the right thing reinstalling all my Orbx stuff. In strict confidence, my experience with the MSFS2020 has been abysmal, say no more. Terry, please help. Cheers