Even More Action with the Shed

Bullfox

Here we are about 5 miles out of YMMB  There is no ILS approach and I was quite off line.  Took a lot of quick adjustment to get lined up but I managed not too bad a landing except that It turns out that you don't need reverse thrust if you forget to lower the landing  gear.  YMML would have been a better choice.

YMML-approach.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jack, I didn't see what looks like house on the road.  Must be your new eyes.  Its the perspective of the shot that makes the houses look stretched out.  If you were looking straight down they would all be rectangles and squares.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bullfox said:

Jack, I didn't see what looks like house on the road.  Must be your new eyes.  Its the perspective of the shot that makes the houses look stretched out.  If you were looking straight down they would all be rectangles and squares.  

Thanks, but I see a road going from lower right (SE) to upper left (NW).  I never really liked how this happens in the sim.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bullfox said:

Sorry if I'm being obnoxious.  I'm extremely bored since I can't make any sawdust or go hiking because of my eye.  So I'm making some flights right now.  LEBB sure looks fantastic in my right eye, it's so much whiter and nicer looking.  I only posted my comment because I'm very close to buying the new Brisbane scenery and making a lot of flights Down Under since it's basically spring there.

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sorry if I'm being obnoxious.  I'm extremely bored since I can't make any sawdust or go hiking because of my eye.  So I'm making some flights right now.  LEBB sure looks fantastic in my right eye, it's so much whiter and nicer looking.  I only posted my comment because I'm very close to buying the new Brisbane scenery and making a lot of flights Down Under since it's basically spring there.

I think Jack this is just stock AU 2 scenery for P3D .

• Like 1

The image is going into Melbourne.  The flight started at Sidney.  Brisbane and Melbourne are both great but you want to go into YMML instead of YMMB.  Also, I bought the New Zeeland scenery since it is on sale and I am on the way there from Brisbane, even as we type. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Jack YMMB = Moorabbin in Victoria and yes it does look flat like that with many similar houses and pretty boring urban roads ;) Us Banana Benders would never have anything so mundane :D

Thanks, and “Banana Benders” :lol:  What is a Banana Bender?

Australian slang for Queenslander based on the fact most bananas in Australia are grown here - there are other unflattering terms for residents of other states in OZ but I will the residents of those states to claim them if they so desire ;)

• Like 1

The thing I found most surprising about Australia is how big it is.  Until I started flying around down there I though it was a most about a thousand miles from east to west and only a couple of hundred miles to New Zeeland.  I will add that the Australian scenery seems to be the best done of any Orbx scenery.

• Like 2