Nostalgia II

paulb

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Many thanks! I enjoyed going back to FSX even though it did crash on my last flight :rolleyes:

FYI - Just did the new Win 10 update and the new NVidea driver and MSFS had no issues with either . Sim is running very well !! .

• Upvote 2

Well Paul, another nice trip down Nostalgia Lane. Took me back to my first flights into Orbx EGHI. I remember how cool it was when I first saw that moving train :) Some super shots of the F101B too!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BradB said:

FYI - Just did the new Win 10 update and the new NVidea driver and MSFS had no issues with either . Sim is running very well !! .

I have a new pc coming late September, so I will venture into MSFS then. Hopefully just after SU6 is released :)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Paul, another nice trip down Nostalgia Lane. Took me back to my first flights into Orbx EGHI. I remember how cool it was when I first saw that moving train :) Some super shots of the F101B too!

Thanks Landon. Indeed, Orb X really did bring FSX to life.

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

nice shots, this made me look back at FS98 which was my first sim, how far we have come in regards to scenery and 3d cockpits, let alone all the other stuff....

Thanks Wayne. Well I started out with the wire frame version on an Atari ST. Now that was really basic as far as scenery was concerned!