Ice pilot

adambar

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

You show off this beautiful plane so well with these images.

Thank you very much Martyn. :)

35 minutes ago, wain71 said:

Superb shots, might have to get this, tell me do you know if I would be able to use it with my X52 Pro? 

Yes indeed, I use the X52 Pro. :D

Thank you Wayne. :)

19 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots Adam.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain. :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

You can never go wrong with Orbx and PMDG :) Great pictures!

Thank you. :)

22 hours ago, BradB said:

Joe would be proud of this trio Adam .........:):D

:D Yep, right at home sitting on the mechanics stand. 

21 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Good looking plane,  super shots of it.

Thank you John. :)

17 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Wonderful shots of a classic bird, Adam. Now we wait for the Connie to appear to be in radial heaven :D

My first plane ride in 1961 on a TWA Connie Conn.  :D

Thank you Bernd. :)

16 hours ago, John Mac said:

Wonderful shots Adam, don’t know how those guys work in those conditions!! 
John.

Thank you John. :)

15 hours ago, mikee said:

Perfect trio Adam ! Especially the first One is Super :)

Thank you much Mikee. :)

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

thanks for that info, shall buy now but I feel a lot of relearning again...

Anytime Wayne. :)

I have just loaded this plane into the sim, wow. looks absolutely stunning, I had it in XP10/11 but this visually at least is another level, no pictures as I loaded at a non Orbx airport, have to go to work in a minute but I can't wait to get started, tablet is in an awkward position not sure if I can open into another panel....

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

I have just loaded this plane into the sim, wow. looks absolutely stunning, I had it in XP10/11 but this visually at least is another level, no pictures as I loaded at a non Orbx airport, have to go to work in a minute but I can't wait to get started, tablet is in an awkward position not sure if I can open into another panel....

I just zoom in on it, no problem. Some say you can put the pointer along the edge and drag it up, haven't tried it yet. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Some say you can put the pointer along the edge and drag it up, haven't tried it yet. 

Yes, you can, Adam. You can actually place it wherever you want to get it out of the way. If I remember correctly, the PMDG video that concentrates on the panel, shows you how to do it :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Yes, you can, Adam. You can actually place it wherever you want to get it out of the way. If I remember correctly, the PMDG video that concentrates on the panel, shows you how to do it :)

Thank you for the info Bernd. I guess I need to watch some videos and read a little. :D

Fantastic pics Adam!  Ice Pilots is an awesome series.  I actually purchased the DVDs directly from their website a few years back as I was so in to it, signed by Joe and everything!  

Can I ask where you got that livery for the DC-6?  There is one on Flightsim.to, but it looks a bit different to that, with a number on the tail.

Cheers,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Fantastic pics Adam!  Ice Pilots is an awesome series.  I actually purchased the DVDs directly from their website a few years back as I was so in to it, signed by Joe and everything!  

Can I ask where you got that livery for the DC-6?  There is one on Flightsim.to, but it looks a bit different to that, with a number on the tail.

Cheers,

I get all my paints from Flightsim.to Scott.

• Thanks 1