Not a Great Start - KVNY

Hello,

Just bought and found this bug. 

Can someone fix this please ? if this is a known issue and was hidden in the product description, then this is just a wrong way of conducting business !

Thanks in advance,

maor

2021-06-22 05_38_48-Greenshot.jpg

Edited by idontknow123
  • Confused 1

• idontknow123 changed the title to Not a Great Start - KVNY

Well it didn't appear in the beta testing that I ever saw so we can assume that the cause is something that is easy to identify or fix.  If it had appeared it wouldn't have got the green light for release. 

I don't see any reference anywhere to this being a known bug before release. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, idontknow123 said:

Can I please remove the windsocks manually until  a fix to either the sim or scenery is issued ?

Hi, unfortunately it is not our fault, it is a sim bug. Sometimes the windsock it is in the air ( not always ) if happen you need to restart the flight and will be fixed.

regards

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

great news, i found a way to bypass the sim bug. I will upload an update with fixed windsock soon.

regards

That is great news... I have tried reloading as you suggested in the other thread, and no matter what, for me its always in the sky.

why am I being ignored ? why was this freaking scenery released with such a horrible and noticeable bug, blaming the sims ? I don't care if it's the sim or not, I want a working scenery without anomalies. I think it's a HUGE deal releasing a scenery in such a state, knowing there is a bug with either the sim or the scenery. I will consider twice before ever purchasing anymore addons from Orbx from now on.

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, idontknow123 said:

why was this freaking scenery released with such a horrible and noticeable bug, blaming the sims ?

On 6/22/2021 at 6:08 AM, John Dow said:

Well it didn't appear in the beta testing that I ever saw so we can assume that the cause is something that is easy to identify or fix.  If it had appeared it wouldn't have got the green light for release. 

I don't see any reference anywhere to this being a known bug before release. 

Idontknow123 - Read the replies to your OP, as John Dow says, the scenery would NOT have been released had the issue been noticed in testing, and obviously isn't a massive issue as only 2 people have raised the concern...and I guarantee more than 2 people have bought the airport. The airport is not a 'state' due to this issue, and is still very usable, again they didn't know there was a bug as it didn't appear in testing. It may be your choice to think twice about buying from Orbx again but that's a mistake as Orbx are one if not the best in the business.

Like Nick said have a little patience and a fix will be released soon, which is more than other developers who'd just wait and hope Asobo fixes the issue as it's a SIM issue not an Orbx issue

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1