Previewing EGTR Elstree Aerodrome for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Love these small airports, but tarmac and runway textures do not look realistic in preview pics compared to google/bing images. Same complaint I have with Stapleford which is underwhelming in MSFS. Please focus more on runway texture quality and realism.

Don't come here much these days but popped in to check announcements. Same comment for this as for the Shoreham airport - truly wonderful work on these textures - the real world is a grubby old place and these two airfields have got this handled really well.

On 4/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, TigerTigerM said:

I've noticed that the textural nuances of buildings & clutter are becoming increasingly of 'photographic' quality, & so it is with Elstree.

What does "Conditional display of people models depending on season/time of day" mean?

TTM

I think the way they are displayed depends on the weather, time of day and so on. So, for example, they won't be visible at night, they won't be sitting out on the bench in the pouring rain, and so on. :)

20 minutes ago, Gergely Debreceni said:

I think the way they are displayed depends on the weather, time of day and so on. So, for example, they won't be visible at night, they won't be sitting out on the bench in the pouring rain, and so on. :)

You'd be surprised how many people sit outside under an umbrella, in the rain.

Primarily smokers.

TTM