Just a couple

adambar

Hi Adam

Asobo changed the vegetation draw distance (reduced) in the update yesterday.  If you are using any of the vegetation/tree distance fixes from flightsim.to there is a update 

available. 

The existing fix causes abnormalities/visual distortions which are resolved with the update.

Cheers

Pete

PS - I like the paint job. Maybe not "mainstream" but attractive all the same, but everyone's impressions are different of course :)

19 hours ago, renault said:

Hi Adam

Asobo changed the vegetation draw distance (reduced) in the update yesterday.  If you are using any of the vegetation/tree distance fixes from flightsim.to there is a update 

available. 

The existing fix causes abnormalities/visual distortions which are resolved with the update.

Cheers

Pete

PS - I like the paint job. Maybe not "mainstream" but attractive all the same, but everyone's impressions are different of course :)

Which Trees File and Settings are you using please? The very good one I had from FSBlog no longer works (no fix released yet) so am looking to try a new one if you can recommend one Thanks.

22 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Based on these two shots I do not see anything wrong, these shots are excellent.

Thank you John. :)

21 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very odd paint job but the terrain looks ok to me but then again I don't have that desktop simulator.

I found the problem, my satellite imagery go turned off some how. :rollmyeyes:

Thank you Jack. :)

20 hours ago, renault said:

Hi Adam

available. 

Cheers

Pete

The problem was my internet connection was disrupted and turned off the photogrammety. :D

Thank you Pete. :)

55 minutes ago, paulk said:

Which Trees File and Settings are you using please? The very good one I had from FSBlog no longer works (no fix released yet) so am looking to try a new one if you can recommend one Thanks.

Everything is set to ultra or the highest setting, the trees are the MSFS default trees Paul. :)

On 3/11/2021 at 10:00 PM, olderndirt said:

The shots look fine but hope they took the paint gun from whoever did the livery - there's probably a rehab program :).

Probably one of those places like those ax throwing or car smashing places to take out your frustration. :D

20 hours ago, John Mac said:

Looks like protesters took a run at the plane with paint cans. Shots and scenery look fine in these shots. Re MS update, deep breadths, and desk biting!!!!!!

Cheers,

John.

My desk is a lot smaller for that very reason John. :D

20 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, weird paint....

Thank you and I agree. :D

16 hours ago, Taph said:

Nice shots, glad you found the problem, graffiti artists get everywhere

You seem to be know a lot about graffiti artists Taph. :unsure:

Archived