Sydney to Camden

Jack Sawyer

Severe knee injury.  Now sidelined from all things I enjoy :banghead:

Decided to make a flight in Oz with a right and proper livery.  I hope it's correct :unsure:

This flight is about 29 miles nw of Sydney.

It's Sydney to Camden, YSSY to YSCN. 0930 local, real weather with ASN.

ZEmQ0zU.jpg

158lWn6.jpg

54aRxhe.jpg

ChrNfh3.jpg

KVwlCQl.jpg

ytt0SiX.jpg

o0FGKFr.jpg

RhC11CN.jpg

PGvsfId.jpg

LRSpW7M.jpg

EJcUKzT.jpg

QcMaKJc.jpg

Great 'plane, great livery, great shots of great scenery - all the best to you Sir!

CAE was one of the Beechcraft purchased by the now defunct Australian Department of Civil Aviation and was used primarily in Northern Australia to carry out airport and aviation aids inspections by DCA Inspectors who were one step removed from God in those matters. I saw CAE quite a few times in connection with inspections of airstrips that I built or maintained in the NT.  Luckily I was good mates with the Inspector from a couple of decades prior but we still had to meet the strictest standards :) Thanks for the memories.

Just now, TerribleT said:

Great 'plane, great livery, great shots of great scenery - all the best to you Sir!

CAE was one of the Beechcraft purchased by the now defunct Australian Department of Civil Aviation and was used primarily in Northern Australia to carry out airport and aviation aids inspections by DCA Inspectors who were one step removed from God in those matters. I saw CAE quite a few times in connection with inspections of airstrips that I built or maintained in the NT.  Luckily I was good mates with the Inspector from a couple of decades prior but we still had to meet the strictest standards :) Thanks for the memories.

Cool T, that's excellent.  My best friend here where I live is an inspector.

34 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Colors are livlier - go past what you can stand then back off to your sweet spot.

Thanks OND.  I think I’ll try this next time I run it.  About all I can do is bring up intensity, I think that’s what it’s called.

Archived