Win a First Class trip with the Mule Team.

flyingleaf

Howdy boys and gals. Here is a chance to do some good and also win a great price. We put this contest on for the Mule Team Foundation of endless supply of Beers:P. Here it goes: First Price: A wonderful flight to Mule Creek, Yukon Territories in Canada(SAK) (this is a beautiful airport with absolutely no amendments :o:D) in first class sitting in our wonderful reproduction (plastic) Adirondack chairs(padding is extra $25.00 US) complete with beer holder and ashtrays. Y'all will be pampered by our very own Hilda:unsure::D. Y'all git three choice of beer or a can of champagne:P. A very small amount of Fish Haggis on a fairly fresh Ritz or something:o:rolleyes:. This is a price I really recommend. This wonderful airport is located right beside the amazing Haines highway. We'll arrive there in the morning and leave when we have too many black fly bites. Now for the second price: Oh boy. Well actually it is not so bad except you git to enjoy it for two days. All the same as the First price and we will provide you with three daily delish meals. Fish Haggis for breakky, lunch and dinner. No surprises ain't that nice? Well the third price.. You don't really want to win that one.

Well good luck. Happy New year. Cheers Karl, T-Bone and our lovely Hilda.:D

HJmwhOp.jpg

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

You make it sound so irresistable - any chance of subbing Finnan Haddie or Kippers for the fishy haggis?  I see the 'Haddie' is a bargain online at $95 a pound. 

No Prob. OND. Just send the check and we'll see if it's on sale at Walmart:P:DHilda likes your taste and send's her best regards and she'd like to meet Y'all:wub:

21 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Would be a dream to win that price, Karl. But my english is too bad to understand the contest question. So I gotta stay at home.

No question to enter just money for the foundation beer fund:P. Y'all miss a great trip:rolleyes::D

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

No question to enter just money for the foundation beer fund:P. Y'all miss a great trip:rolleyes::D

Ah, now I got it. I‘ll put some thousand bucks in a mail, you just need to print it and drop into the fund. I am sure it is worth it.

Archived