Let's see cartoons...on a green Bonanza !

jean marc

So let's see cartoons :) 

... on a new Bonanza G36 repaint over Santa Barbara in California and OG20 Fairways in Northern Oregon ...

Well I put a lot of them on the plane...maybe to many :rolleyes: ... I will edit a variante with a bit less stickers on the plane ... and both will put at avsim.com library in a few days 8)

1042778937_cartoonsG36_03.thumb.jpg.7e3b35501bcbffa244d6736ce5ccf565.jpg

1656865199_cartoonsG36_04.thumb.jpg.be9fbffbbb2dde2e696c9a2e93f9655e.jpg

1555069598_cartoonsG36_08.thumb.jpg.eeabc99028ca84545fb8ddb7e399c6d0.jpg

587399045_cartoonsG36_10.thumb.jpg.df77cb48b7c0450d3faf711bef57ced0.jpg

1764908399_cartoonsG36_26.thumb.jpg.79a51e40cd89fc848aae09d0e32d625a.jpg

342270334_cartoonsG36_32.thumb.jpg.323d60b647c441de51ba0c250d935102.jpg

Fantastic looking nature, Jean Marc. And good that you were able to get the plane in the air, despite the heavy stickers.

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

I had trouble to put the pictures with the new method by direct link ... not able put more than 6 pictures ??? :angry: ?? the previous method by BBCode was for me much more convenient ... ? :(

I need to get used to the new workarounds as well, and feel a bit uneasy. I´ll try to make a longer post soon.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots JM! :)  I love that color green on the Bonanza, looks great. :)  One that color without the cartoons would be a nice alternative. :D

thank you Adam :) Yes a nice alternative ... hard for me to put nothing on the plane so many empty places and so many beautiful pictures in my pockets O0 :P 

... but I will do it B) Here is already one - from Bryce Canyon Airfield (yes something on the tail...but will be issued also without these B) )

8AIrOsr.jpg

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Are the second set just default scenery JM.

cheers

Iain

No Iain, they are from Fairways - they should be still from the airfield area :)

8 hours ago, Dario said:

Amazing airplane, JM! 

thank you Dario ... of course needs to like a plane full of stickers :P

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb shots...

glad you liked Wayne

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic looking nature, Jean Marc. And good that you were able to get the plane in the air, despite the heavy stickers.

multiengines in fact thanks to the planes on the lower face of the wings :lol:

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

need to get used to the new workarounds as well, and feel a bit uneasy. I´ll try to make a longer post soon.

yes much more complex and less practical than before IMHO :angry:

7 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots!!!!!!! I like the cartoons.

happy you appreciated John :) many thanks

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Great paint and shots BTW Jean Marc . 

thanks John :)

5 hours ago, BradB said:

I feel your pain mate , BBC codes were fast and easy ; I have however settled into the new method 

and it works just fine for me

not sure I will settle into it soon :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Cool cartoons JM, maybe one too many though! :rolleyes::lol::D   Nice paint! 

thank you Roger ... too many for sure ... I am a compulsive stickers maniac boy but I will learn to limit myself :lol:

8 hours ago, jean marc said:

thank you Adam :) Yes a nice alternative ... hard for me to put nothing on the plane so many empty places and so many beautiful pictures in my pockets O0 :P 

... but I will do it B) Here is already one - from Bryce Canyon Airfield (yes something on the tail...but will be issued also without these B) )

8AIrOsr.jpg

Thank you very much Jean Marc! :)  I like the second paint as well, great job! :) 

On 9/28/2020 at 5:53 AM, adambar said:

Thank you very much Jean Marc! :)  I like the second paint as well, great job! :) 

would you like to choose the 2 colors Adam ? tell me I will make this one too ... also your favorite registration number if you want one fixed on the fuselage B)

Archived