Dario

11 hours ago, maxpax444 said:

Amazing!!

Thank you very much! :) 

9 hours ago, BradB said:

Real Stunners !! .

Thank you very much, John! :) 

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Indeed Dario. Stunning is the right description.:)

Thank you very much! :) 

4 hours ago, Wakashi said:

I've been stunned, tased and dazed by your pics of LOWI Dario! :D  Superb!

Thank you very much indeed, Wakashi! Glad you enjoyed them! :) 

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Dario.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! :) 

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Top notch shots, enjoyed looking at them.

Thank you very much, John! :) 

59 minutes ago, wain71 said:

fantastic Dario, where are you getting the liveries from? and how do you install them?

Thank you very much, Wayne! I got the liveries here: https://fs-2020.org/d/166-livery-mega-pack-v8-323-liveries-15-aircraft-ai-traffic-by-clink123

There are liveries with errors to be corrected, but most of them work perfectly and are available for several planes. 

Regards, 

Dario

49 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Superb screenies, Dario

Thank you very much, Bernard! :) 

35 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Stunning

but wow what are your settings? :lol:

I love #4 and all the airport ones

So cool

I must get this one

Thank you very much, Carlos! :) 

This airport is a gem indeed. 
Do you already own FS2020? What settings would you like to know? I will be glad to share them with you, 

8 hours ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much, Carlos! :) 

This airport is a gem indeed. 
Do you already own FS2020? What settings would you like to know? I will be glad to share them with you, 

Hi Dario

Yes I already have it, couldn't wait longer, besides I start working on the 16th again. It is a 4 months job but at least is something, so I went ahead and bought it along with London landmarks and London city airport of course. It is simply fantastic flying there. Looks better than New York which I expected to be the best

As per the settings I believe I can't go higher. When the sim installed it automatically installed with high end settings stating that is due to the computer status even though Nvidia Gforce experience states the game is not optimized, it recommends some lower settings for some items which I'm not doing as I like how it looks and performance is good but I think that if I go higher I would have problems. Your processor and video card are better than mine and I think that allows major settings and look :) but thank you so much for your concern, for your willing to share.

I have made two videos with MSFS so far, one for my country Costa Rica and one for our neighbor country Nicaragua, You might like to watch them and see the level of detail and performance and let me know if there is something I can "touch" in other to improve the game without affecting much the performance. We don't have huge cities most is nature as the population is concentrated in few areas so you'll see lots of natural environments but don't think the countries are empty :lol:

This is my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/acuariocq

I don't post the link directly to the videos because they don't have Orbx products and prefer to avoid issues

Let me know if there is any specific setting you consider I can upgrade to improve the look

Cheers

Carlos

17 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Dario

Yes I already have it, couldn't wait longer, besides I start working on the 16th again. It is a 4 months job but at least is something, so I went ahead and bought it along with London landmarks and London city airport of course. It is simply fantastic flying there. Looks better than New York which I expected to be the best

As per the settings I believe I can't go higher. When the sim installed it automatically installed with high end settings stating that is due to the computer status even though Nvidia Gforce experience states the game is not optimized, it recommends some lower settings for some items which I'm not doing as I like how it looks and performance is good but I think that if I go higher I would have problems. Your processor and video card are better than mine and I think that allows major settings and look :) but thank you so much for your concern, for your willing to share.

I have made two videos with MSFS so far, one for my country Costa Rica and one for our neighbor country Nicaragua, You might like to watch them and see the level of detail and performance and let me know if there is something I can "touch" in other to improve the game without affecting much the performance. We don't have huge cities most is nature as the population is concentrated in few areas so you'll see lots of natural environments but don't think the countries are empty :lol:

This is my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/acuariocq

I don't post the link directly to the videos because they don't have Orbx products and prefer to avoid issues

Let me know if there is any specific setting you consider I can upgrade to improve the look

Cheers

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Your videos look amazing indeed. Judging from the videos, I think you are running with very nice settings. What I did here was to try with each of the sliders in the graphics settings, seeing how it affected FPS, and what there was any noticeable visual enhancement with that specific setting. Sometimes I change some sliders depending on the region I am flying. If I go to a heavy urban area, I decrease some settings. In the countryside, I increase some of them. I noticed that there are 2 sliders which affect a lot the FPS and the visual quality as well: Render Scaling and Terrain Level of Detail. Now I went back to a GTX 1070 Ti card, after owning an RTX 2070 Super for some days (I was able to give it back and get a refund), because I am thinking about going for the RTX 3070. There's not a magical solution, I wish we could run with all sliders on maximum (but it was the same with P3D and XP11...), but we need to find a place where we are happy enough with the relation between FPS and the visual quality. 

Cheers,

Dario

Hi Dario

Thanks a lot for you comment and advises, I'll keep then in mind

Jorgen from LM mentioned that it could be good to the the 3k series video card specially for P3D V5

So far I'm fine with current equipment and due to covid situation I should not waste

Thank you again for your whole post and time

Cheers

Carlos

10 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Dario

Thanks a lot for you comment and advises, I'll keep then in mind

Jorgen from LM mentioned that it could be good to the the 3k series video card specially for P3D V5

So far I'm fine with current equipment and due to covid situation I should not waste

Thank you again for your whole post and time

Cheers

Carlos

Today I found this interesting article, I thought you could find it useful:

https://www.game-debate.com/news/29393/microsoft-flight-simulator-most-important-graphics-options-every-video-setting-benchmarked?fbclid=IwAR3Vv-i5UeLqE6UyqozbStfdFxacllkja3Qju92iylvhPvIghEH3xgnxuQ4

Archived