John

Thank you very much, John! :) 

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Dario.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! :) 

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

lovely shots, haven't gone TE route in P3D only XP, not sure if my system would handle it in p3d...

Thank you very much, Wain! This is the first TE region I bought for P3D. I have all TE packages for XP11. Still starting to see how it works here.

4 hours ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much, Wain! This is the first TE region I bought for P3D. I have all TE packages for XP11. Still starting to see how it works here.

I to have all XP11 TE versions, I will see how you get on, I have an i5 9600k and an 8gig 1070 gpu, not sure on your specs but would be very interested in you performance....I also have all Orbx Global and Regions so not sure if that means any drastic changes needed for my P3D5 setup...

16 minutes ago, wain71 said:

I to have all XP11 TE versions, I will see how you get on, I have an i5 9600k and an 8gig 1070 gpu, not sure on your specs but would be very interested in you performance....I also have all Orbx Global and Regions so not sure if that means any drastic changes needed for my P3D5 setup...

I went back to P3Dv4.5 (although didn't uninstall v5) because I own of many addons which are not yet compatible with v5. 

In the countryside, I am getting stable 30 FPS (I set the graphics for max 30 FPS, but I will soon try with unlimited and see what I get). I haven't tested it yet in dense urban areas, which usually are more FPS-consuming. 

My PC is an i7 8700 @3.2 Ghz, 6-cores, with 32 Gb RAM and a GTX 1070Ti graphics card, running Win-10. 

I am super happy with the XP11 Vulkan performance. And happy enough with P3D v4.5 (my limited tests with v5 gave me much better FPS results than v4.5, though). 

Regards!

Dario

Archived