Taking off at FYWH (Windhoek)

Thanks Herman.

No, FSX scenery for FYWH I found on Avsim. I found that most of the Aeroworx airfields work well in  p3d 4.5.

Especially useful are the Namibia / Botswana airfields. Nothing spectacular, but at least a lot of small airfields are added to Namibia and Botswana. 

11 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Thanks Herman.

No, FSX scenery for FYWH I found on Avsim. I found that most of the Aeroworx airfields work well in  p3d 4.5.

Especially useful are the Namibia / Botswana airfields. Nothing spectacular, but at least a lot of small airfields are added to Namibia and Botswana. 

I found a freeware package too for all airports in Botswana and Namibia but for FYWH noticed an error in the loop at runway 08. Got myself the FSXCENERY FYWH because of it and left all other airports in tact that came with the freeware package.

Herman :)

3 minutes ago, Hauer said:

I found a freeware package too for all airports in Botswana and Namibia but for FYWH noticed an error in the loop at runway 08. Got myself the FSXCENERY FYWH because of it and left all other airports in tact that came with the freeware package.

Herman :)

I had a look and it does look stunning. Just as I remember!

Archived