Luminar edit

adambar

59 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Ahah! I didn't think there was any way you could improve your images Adam but you have.;)

You can't fly with it, but you can sure improve the looks of the screenshots. No weather program can come close to the real thing and so many ways you can change everything to the look you want. Did I mention I love this program. :D

7 minutes ago, Dario said:

Lovely images, Adam! Luminar should release an addon for sims :D I would love to fly with those skies. 

Like I told Iain, my old screenshots look lifeless with my weather programs, they can't even come close to producing skies like the real thing. :D

Thank you Dario. :)

Adam, these are great shots!  I have found Luminar 4 to be an incredible addition to my screenshots.  Maybe Iain could comment on whether Luminar modded shots could be included in the Monthly screenshot competition?  

Kev

5 hours ago, Kev D said:

Adam, these are great shots!  I have found Luminar 4 to be an incredible addition to my screenshots.  Maybe Iain could comment on whether Luminar modded shots could be included in the Monthly screenshot competition?  

Kev

I don't know why not as long as you show Orbx scenery, the sky has nothing to do with it. 

Thank you Kev. :)

5 hours ago, JustMe said:

Really amazing!

Thank you. :)

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Money well spent Adam !! 

Indeed, I'll add real skies to my screenshots not the dull looking FS weather programs clouds and skies. Really makes the Orbs scenery shine. :D

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stunning, just stunning.

Any chance you can show a 'base' shot for one of the above so we can see what you started with??

TTM

In XP I start with sky Clear.  Luminar doen't work with dark skies in the original shot.

11 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

In XP I start with sky Clear.  Luminar doen't work with dark skies in the original shot.

Interesting.

You then inject 1 of their skies??

Can you inject light into a dark sky??\

I think I need to do the free trial:)

TTM

8 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stunning, just stunning.

Any chance you can show a 'base' shot for one of the above so we can see what you started with??

TTM

Yep, should have done that in the first place T. 

7 hours ago, olderndirt said:

You can inject anything into the shot from what I see T. :)

7 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Interesting.

TTM

There are so many options it's unreal. You can make it look anyway you want, great program. No more dull dingy skies to look at other than when I'm flying.:D

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Super nice Adam, perfectly done!

Thank you much Jack. :)

7 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Interesting.

TTM

Once the sky is in place you can modify it however you wish. 

11 minutes ago, adambar said:

There are so many options it's unreal. You can make it look anyway you want, great program. No more dull dingy skies to look at other than when I'm flying.:D

11 minutes ago, adambar said:

14 minutes ago, adambar said:

My problem arose with a shot in the "London calling" set which had a night time sky.  When I tried to plant a photo sky all I got was a series of bright dots which told me it was trying but couldn't find the location.

3 hours ago, olderndirt said:

My problem arose with a shot in the "London calling" set which had a night time sky.  When I tried to plant a photo sky all I got was a series of bright dots which told me it was trying but couldn't find the location.

Interesting, I'll give it a try as I only fooled around with the program for about half an hour trying to get things sorted out, which takes a little longer these days. :D

Archived