Some New Zealand part 2

Jack Sawyer

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, haven’t made any flights in a while now.  This flight was like two weeks ago. 

Me neither , working outside and trying to stay positive . 

John

48 minutes ago, adambar said:

Can you stay positive and go crazy at the same time John. :unsure:

I tell people I'm in quarantine 365 because I live in the boonies , and to answer your question : YES . :o:unsure::D

John

Really, really nice.

Dayumm, looking at all these beautiful shots, I keep seeing places I want to go back and fly. So much Orbx, so little time ...

[Poltical - ignore with abandon.

It seems Richard Branson (as boss, does that make him the Big Dick?) wants help for Virgin from the very countries he avoids paying tax in.

'Hey Dick. It's coming home to roost, ya moron.   ]

Nice shots Jack.  I also like that colour scheme, but I don't think there's anymore flying around.  I have a feeling they're all been repainted in the Virgin Australia colours.  Then there's a big cloud hanging over VA whether they will ever fly again.  It will be a real pity if they don't as they're the only international airline out of my home airport - NZDN.  

Bruce R 

10 hours ago, ozboater said:

Really, really nice.

Dayumm, looking at all these beautiful shots, I keep seeing places I want to go back and fly. So much Orbx, so little time ...

[Poltical - ignore with abandon.

It seems Richard Branson (as boss, does that make him the Big Dick?) wants help for Virgin from the very countries he avoids paying tax in.

'Hey Dick. It's coming home to roost, ya moron.   ]

Thanks Ozbaoter.  I agree, there's so many paces to go and when you add in seasons and time of day, well, it can be overwhelming sometimes.

9 hours ago, Bruce R said:

Nice shots Jack.  I also like that colour scheme, but I don't think there's anymore flying around.  I have a feeling they're all been repainted in the Virgin Australia colours.  Then there's a big cloud hanging over VA whether they will ever fly again.  It will be a real pity if they don't as they're the only international airline out of my home airport - NZDN.  

Bruce R 

Thanks Bruce!  Sadly we will see a sea change in the airline industry.

Archived