Blowing away the cobwebs

Aussieflyer38

My first flight for a bit. Had a long phone wait for info from the medics, so a perfect time for a flight - YBBN to YBCS. (I did say long, I was on hold for 1Hr40,) Cairns was a bit further, but I had a good start. The aircraft is the B737-800 just released  by Rikoooo, nicely finished, fly's okay, nice crisp instruments and trick things like the HUD. 1564618763_TDSYBBN_YBCS3United.thumb.JPG.9abc31da8a2f71596dda7d210da65908.JPG

89768512_TDSYBBN_YBCSUnitedCairns.thumb.JPG.e8006aaa9941859c3368f8b889d2bdc8.JPG

921006906_TDSYBBN_YBCSUnitedCairns2.thumb.JPG.ec25e40df24607e18abf7e7c2b19be56.JPG

1838329542_TDSYBBN_YBCSUnitedCairnsAirport.thumb.JPG.cc318da514e4eb2ada96cbb0c5a795bd.JPG

This is a really nice aircraft for a freeware, if you haven't done already, check it out.

Don

To me the engines and wingtips look like this is the long-awaited flight simulator for the 737max? That meant we could all do some training on her now, for any unforeseen (or foreseen) emergency.

One of my favourite routes & airports you have combined for this test, Don. Hope it supports your recovery!

13 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Very nice shots Don. Hope you got the right answers.

Thanks mate, it's a good looking plane, and right up my alley, not too much setting up. I have CFS, brought on by a couple of prior issue's, not life threatening, but I was hoping for some medical advice on a cure - apparently there is none as they can't definitely confirm the cause. As they say, anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger - something like that. :D

Don 

10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

To me the engines and wingtips look like this is the long-awaited flight simulator for the 737max? That meant we could all do some training on her now, for any unforeseen (or foreseen) emergency.

One of my favourite routes & airports you have combined for this test, Don. Hope it supports your recovery!

Thanks Gerold. Love the aircraft, love the north of Queensland. Apart from flying up the coast, I like to do regional flights inland as well.

Don

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Don but the engine cowls look like it’s a Max.

Thanks Jack and you're right, had the blurb right in front of me, but still didn't  get it right, must have been the "you're now fifteenth in the que, please continue to hold" that caused my error. Well that's my excuse anyway.:lol:

Don 

Archived