LOWI to Kos part 1

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots Jack. A love :wub:"kiss from" Alaska. Looks so "refreshing":rolleyes:. Man I'm tired of that white crap:angry::D

Thanks Karl.  Rain, rain, rain, and more rain and flooding here.  With the temps forecast to be in the 50's and 60's I don't see any snow in our future.

3 hours ago, Dario said:

Amazing shots, Jack! Looking forward to a sunny weather :) (though I absolutely love this snow)

Thanks Dario, I can look forward to spring, wait, it is spring here.  All the trees and flowers are blooming now after several feet of flooding rain.

Great set Jack, and you got me booked for the next parts of that report.

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Rain, rain, rain, and more rain and flooding here.  With the temps forecast to be in the 50's and 60's I don't see any snow in our future.

Same here in Germany. No winter this year so far, with not a single day below 0°C. Just lots of rain instead. The drying machine for the wet walls is working just behind me, so I can´t hear the warnings from ATC...

I think some people in Innsbruck would be happy to have so much snow. The reality looks like this:

752414414_Innsbruck23_Feb_2020.thumb.jpg.5555701a7fed4ac378f0d799e37826f8.jpg

I think some people in Innsbruck would be happy to have so much snow as in your picters. The reality looks like this:

Peter

13 minutes ago, pezi said:

I think some people in Innsbruck would be happy to have so much snow as in your picters. The reality looks like this:

I wish we had snow where I live, haven't seen one flake in two years now when we usually get at least one storm a year.

Archived