Florida Keys

Breeze

Florida Keys can't get enough of it.  Bell 429 out of Key West.  Real weather - nice!

keys1.jpg

Approaching Marathon

keys2.jpg

New flight in the Bell 429 WLG from Key West to Key Largo.

keys01.jpg

keys02.jpg

Approaching the Highway 1 bridge from Florida.  Closer to Florida, closer to Key Largo.  Almost there.

keys03.jpg

1 hour ago, craigeaglefire said:

great shots, Breeze

Orbx XP11 TrueEarth is the current Gold Standard of flight sim scenery, imo...

i like your chopper - which 429 version is that?

TE Florida also really shines in VR!

& real weather is a bonus...

cheers

This is the freeware Bell 429 by Tom Woods available on the Org.  Amazing piece of work.  Still getting to grips with all it has to offer.

Thanks for the comments!

40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing Jimmy, these are some fantastic shots.  I really love how you can see through the water in the second to last one.

When to lighting is just right and you see the ripples in the water and what's underneath it's an amazing sight.  I think this is the best flight sim scenery I've ever experienced.

Great shots these!! And great quality freeware bell too... May i know what do you use in xplane to fly your chopper? Do you have a dedicated cyclic or are you using the good old yoke. I tried to fly heli in xplane but was way to difficult compared to p3d. So i gave up altogether. But i was using the x55 hotas and do not have dedicated cyclic or collective control. Would definitely like to know about your experiences.

3 hours ago, Ams said:

Great shots these!! And great quality freeware bell too... May i know what do you use in xplane to fly your chopper? Do you have a dedicated cyclic or are you using the good old yoke. I tried to fly heli in xplane but was way to difficult compared to p3d. So i gave up altogether. But i was using the x55 hotas and do not have dedicated cyclic or collective control. Would definitely like to know about your experiences.

Hi Ams.  I'm using Hotas Warhog stick and throttle with MFG Crosswind rudder pedals.  I have a custom profile set up and seems to work ok.  I think Jack is the ace chopper pilot.  :)

Archived