TrueEarth Florida flight across the state part 1

Jack Sawyer

XP11

Orbx's TE Florida

Now XP is really starting to get good for me.  The combination of TrueEarth, ASXP for weather, and this plane, the 727 I bought is amazing.  Couple that with xCamera and I'm almost there.  All I need now is a universal traffic program that has both small planes and big jets and I'll be set.

This flight has over 40 shots but I'll post them four or five at a time.  It was one of the best flights I've done in a while.  Why?  Because I flew old school style, with my real Jeppesen maps and VOR to VOR.

Departing KJAX, Jacksonville.

KHtyyzr.jpg

hDdOE3M.jpg

NRb59Ov.jpg

a0teOg5.jpg

Nice shots, Jack. I am waiting for Florida for P3D. I just moved from Naples to NJ after living in SW FL for 30 years and traveled extensively for work there, so I am looking forward to see how it looks. By the way, what controller are you using for the throttles for the 727? Something with 3 levers? 

Thanks

Howard

26 minutes ago, Stratocruiser said:

Nice shots, Jack. I am waiting for Florida for P3D. I just moved from Naples to NJ after living in SW FL for 30 years and traveled extensively for work there, so I am looking forward to see how it looks. By the way, what controller are you using for the throttles for the 727? Something with 3 levers? 

Thanks

Howard

Thanks Howard!  I have a VirtualFly TQ6 quad and use XP’s settings to set up three throttles, flaps, and speed brakes.

A wonderful start to your flight Jack.

The scenery in Florida that I have seen so far, although flat, is incredible.

Next you will have to fly from North Washington to the southern part of North California, unless you wait for the Southern California release! 

Our XP world is getting bigger.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful start to your flight Jack.

The scenery in Florida that I have seen so far, although flat, is incredible.

Next you will have to fly from North Washington to the southern part of North California, unless you wait for the Southern California release! 

Our XP world is getting bigger.

Thanks Martyn, bigger and better by far.

2 minutes ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots Jack! :)  My days with XP are over, I went to run P3D and all my scenery was gone, so as of right now I removed XP and I'm in the middle of installing all my P3D scenery. :huh:

Thanks Adam but huh?  What happened? Don’t you use backup software?  Sorry to read this.

7 minutes ago, RichardLouis said:

Thank you to share your "Florida experience" Jack. All parts are great.

I also appreciated the two set with the shuttle. They are fabulous !

Richard.

Thanks Richard!  But the shuttle was inspired by Ian’s awesome shots.

Archived