Cardiff to....Cardiff on RyanAir

Jack Sawyer

Outstanding Jack :)

Your images have a level of clarity makes me envious .

The "broken AA" in XPlane frustrates the heck out of me at times:(

I like the 3rd from the last a lot. I realize that it's just the cliff outcrop, but it also looks a lot like the Welsh version of Niagara Falls to me:unsure:

Nicely done sir!

Cheers

Pete

1 minute ago, renault said:

Outstanding Jack :)

Your images have a level of clarity makes me envious .

The "broken AA" in XPlane frustrates the heck out of me at times:(

I like the 3rd from the last a lot. I realize that it's just the cliff outcrop, but it also looks a lot like the Welsh version of Niagara Falls to me:unsure:

Nicely done sir!

Cheers

Pete

Thanks Pete.  Years ago I posted about this exact area mentioning that to me it looks like melted lava.  No big deal.  Both sims are still fine with me.   XP wouldn’t be worth my time if Orbx didn’t produce for it though.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:13 PM, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack just one thing is this the stand alone cardiff if so verify your files on it and see if it blends in better.

cheers

Iain

Iain, when I click on EGFF in Central, it will show a blue Install box, click on it and I get the red error box, and then it reminds me it's already part of Wales which I have.  So I Verified it.  Haven't had a chance to look at it yet because I'm installing P3D TE Central and North.  

Which leads me to my next question.  I reckon TE will override Wales right?  Do now what?  Since I can't install EGFF is it part of TE?

Archived