Colombia River

VH-KDK

amazing realism Martyn ! I recognized easily the place of a great camping site (the fruit trees garden area) along the Columbia on shot 2 & 3 where I've camped there in 2010 here is a shot I took at this time, as well a one of the great Dales dam - fantastic realism :)

2WS3lcs.jpg

GKsI4PM.jpg

On 12/19/2019 at 12:31 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

The clarity, quality, and detail in these are amazing!  TrueEarth reeky is money well spent.  And Martyn, you always manage to find the coolest spots to fly over.

Cheers Jack, nice to get away from the coast and with my nomadic flying I am lucky when I come across scenery as interesting as this.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:44 AM, Stillwater said:

Fantastic real life shots of your world tour, Martyn. But you need to show some Orbx scenery, or you will be banned!

Thanks Gerold, it is hard to tell the difference now, the scenery is so realistic.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, jean marc said:

amazing realism Martyn ! I recognized easily the place of a great camping site (the fruit trees garden area) along the Columbia on shot 2 & 3 where I've camped there in 2010 here is a shot I took at this time, as well a one of the great Dales dam - fantastic realism :)

2WS3lcs.jpg

GKsI4PM.jpg

WOnderful to see the real thing Jean Marc and what a coincidence.

Many thanks for your special input.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:49 AM, jean marc said:

Outstanding real life-comparison shots, Jean Marc. Merci bien!

Archived