"Apres Moi le Deluge"

John Heaton

Where G - George started from --- Scampton - Lincoln - May 1943 - (old Orbx UK 1.6)

and - the Target was difficult to find in the daylight - must have been much harder in the dark.

Even Orbx LC Europe - couldn't help the poor POI from PR3D basic of the Dam.

Annotation 2019-12-09 172952.jpg

Annotation 2019-12-09 145209.jpg

Apres moi le deluge?  I was hoping a deluge of  bombs  coming  out of this  Old Bomber   . Nice  shots                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

9 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Mmmmm, I don't know any Latin then as this is French!:-:rolleyes::wacko::lol:

Clark Gable in  Gone  with Wind said" Frankly my Dear  i could not give a damme "      

John Heaton said  "Apres moi le deluge" which means the same thing,  I guess  John was frustrated with the Bomber, for  not finding   his target  at Night . ^-^

Hey! This is a French tribute, right ? I have to react, then...

Yes, we are Latin people, yes the bird is a beauty (and stamped in French colors!) and yes they are great shots !

PS: this is the French Clément ADER who has take off for the first time in a motorised bird... (That's what I know... I wasn't there to confirm (1890 !)).. Hereafter his bird:

170px-Avion_III_20050711.jpg

Thanks for sharing  !!!

Cheers :D !

Archived