Nothing to prove

VH-KDK

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Never saw that before, great stuff Martyn! :)  So, what are you trying to prove? :D

Thanks Adam, a lot hidden away in the desert.

What am I trying to prove? Well I will rise to your question and the answer is dough!:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great stuff Martyn. Sometimes "speed" requires the need to "Depend" on something especially watching Jack racing on that track.:rolleyes::D:lol:  

Maybe will give him a race in my old Ford Falcon, as long as he gives me a 20 lap start.

Not as much speed,  and thrown in at the deepend for sure.

Get my drift!

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

I hadn't realized that Hyundai made anything that needed a test track - this from one who thought his flathead forty six Ford was something.

Reminds me of the Two Ronnies, "Bozo the clown took his new British Leyland Mini back to the dealer complaining that  had owned for a week but so far only one of the doors had fallen off!"

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Reminds me of the Two Ronnies, "Bozo the clown took his new British Leyland Mini back to the dealer complaining that  had owned for a week but so far only one of the doors had fallen off!"

I was gone before "The Two Ronnies' but In our house it was 'ITMA' and 'Much binding in the marsh'.

18 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

I was gone before "The Two Ronnies' but In our house it was 'ITMA' and 'Much binding in the marsh'.

Now you are talking real comedy, what about Round the Horne?

Did you get the Two Ronnies in the US?

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Now you are talking real comedy, what about Round the Horne?

Did you get the Two Ronnies in the US?

Not that I know of - living in Alaska there wasn't a whole lot of TV.  What they did get was at least a week old and shipped up on tape from Seattle. 

Archived