p3dv4.5 leaving cairns in a classic

musterpilot

Great flight with MMA, John. Really stylish.

PS: The perspective of your first shot leaves me in total confusion: I believe you are lining up at the north end of the runway, with the international terminal to the left and the domestic to the right. But I remember only the ocean behind the buildings? The Grey Peaks should be some kilometres off south? I stand puzzled...

7 hours ago, BradB said:

Grand set of shots John .

Thank you very much

John

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great flight with MMA, John. Really stylish.

PS: The perspective of your first shot leaves me in total confusion: I believe you are lining up at the north end of the runway, with the international terminal to the left and the domestic to the right. But I remember only the ocean behind the buildings? The Grey Peaks should be some kilometres off south? I stand puzzled...

I am at the holding point before I turn on to the runway and line up to depart to the south

John

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much Lain

John

5 hours ago, RodgerC said:

Beautiful shots!!

Thank you very much

John

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Great looking plane and shots John! :)

Thanks mate

John

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Nixe set John, I would love to see one of these pane with a very modern glass cockpit and modern flight controls.  Best of both worlds in my opinion.

How could you do that to a lovely old bird

glass is nice but i prefer steam gauges used both in the real world and would rather have steam gauges myself

John

35 minutes ago, musterpilot said:

How could you do that to a lovely old bird

glass is nice but i prefer steam gauges used both in the real world and would rather have steam gauges myself

John

Spent my aviation career with modern avionics and fly by wire.  Just like it I guess.

Archived