Tomahawk to the Cascades

BobT

12 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice set!  Is that the Just Flight Tomahawk?  How is it?

Thanks gents! Yes it is the Just Flight.... it is excellent. Fantastic cockpit textures and everything to match. No autopilot for my lazy #$% though!

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great set and plane Bob, was thinking about buying it if the interior is high enough quality but haven't seen any close-up shots yet.

Some of my planes are terrible inside, very grainy and poor.  Won't even mention who makes them.

The usual excellent JF interior Jack, if you like the Arrow for example, this is as good or better IMO. I do like JF's animated pilot as well. It would be cool if they included more personalities!

4 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice set!  Is that the Just Flight Tomahawk?  How is it?

Thanks gents! Yes it is the Just Flight.... it is excellent. Fantastic cockpit textures and everything to match. No autopilot for my lazy #$% though!

4 hours ago, BobT said:

Inside for Jack. There is a good review by Stephen over at Xplanereviews

https://xplanereviews.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1575-aircraft-review-pa-38-tomahawk-by-justflight-thranda/

HrmPE62.jpg

Well, I just may have to add this to the FS2020 library when that comes out.  Just like my old one I used to learn on, minus the GPS.

15 hours ago, olderndirt said:

How are the flight dynamics?  It should spin out of any cross control situation with pitch then stay spinning 'til you recover.  Not much on a T tail but otherwise it looks good.

Surprisingly, I haven't got it to spin- only a couple attempts with power off though. Maybe it needs the experimental flight mode....haven't tried that yet.

Archived