From Stapleford to Old Warden

Dario

Small GA or big iron?

Grass or tarmac?

XP11 or P3D?

For me, the answer is " I want (and love) them all" 

BTW, I heard something about MSFS 2020 using more the 2 Petabytes. 

Nowadays I do it all with 2 Gb.

If I need to multiply my storage by 1000, this is crazy, that will be a no-go for me. 

For now - and for years to come - let me (let's) enjoy XP11 and P3D! 

NmGi5NU.jpg

P1034qI.jpg

2OYnwHO.jpg

Xfy8PZl.jpg

F3OEOSi.jpg

VhCF0Q2.jpg

XQ4KAkK.jpg

isGVhXa.jpg

70dVQjj.jpg

2TvZeGV.jpg

e3K6XxJ.jpg

r6KRkah.jpg

zKWUN2O.jpg

zlHEJyu.jpg

tfa0bre.jpg

5SjghGp.jpg

TERRaMa.jpg

pGu9EA4.jpg

tf8dxkt.jpg

tHKTKkd.jpg

12 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots Dario.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! :) 

11 hours ago, BigBend91 said:

A lot going on in these fantastic shots .

Thank you very much! :)

8 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

I love the way you let the scenery tell its own story, Dario, and the Tomahawk too. As for the cows and sheep, I've been around both enough to know that most of the time I don't want to know what they are thinking.

Thank you very much, Rodger! :) That’s hilarious, I haven’t even thought about the possibility to know what they are thinking about!!! :P 

5 hours ago, RodgerC said:

Dario, your just killing it with these shots.  Great job.  BTW, how did you get that GTN 750 in that airplane?  I pretty much stopped flying anything without the GTN 750 anymore.

Thank you very much, Rodger! :) I also thought it was not available for this plane. After install, it dint turn on automatically. Yesterday, when I turned Reality Xp GTN on, I was expecting a pop up window, not a panel GTN. I was wrong :) It is fully compatible.

5 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Amazing shots

Very nice perspectives

Thank you very much, Carlos! :)

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

More outstanding shots Dario!  I really love shot #16 with you turning like that.

And since this plane can take this GTN "piece of kit" where can I get it?

Thank you very much, Jack! :) Reality Xp GTN 750 is compatible with this Tomahawk (to my surprise also). I just went to the menu and turned GTN 750 on and boom, there it was lying beautifully at the panel. 

39 minutes ago, adambar said:

Outstanding shots indeed Dario! :)  Like you, I really don't need another FS, happy with what I have. :D

2 hours ago, YAMBA1 said:

Magnifique

Thank you very much! :) 

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

great set of shots, very colorful.... I guess it's the Just Flight Tomahawk? All the most recent ones we have tested have been made compatible with the GTN, I also think it installs easier into the XP sim.....

Thank you very much, Wain! :) That’s right, it’s the JF Tomahawk. When I selected the GTN from the menu, it installed instantly into the panel. 

Brilliant screenies, Dario!

19 hours ago, Dario said:

BTW, I heard something about MSFS 2020 using more the 2 Petabytes. 

No need to download all of this, Dario. They'll stream the area you fly over to your PC and delete it again, after you have left it. No need for any storage, unless you want to fly offline B)

Archived