First Shots taken with P3D

RodgerC

Holy Cow!!!!  I just changed over from FSX:SE to P3D.  I am totally blown away!!!  Here are a series of photos taken of ORBX KSAN.  My last computer could not even run it.  I am absolutely ecstatic with my new sytem and P3D.  Would tell you all to enjoy, but ain't no one enjoying this as much as I am.  Took 20 hours of work to get everything set up and it was worth every minute.

SrRMVZP.jpg

WkNHpbj.jpg

whQCpYy.jpg

yXzrfL3.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Absolutely fantastic Rodger!  What are the PC specs?  These shots are awesome.

Thanks Jack.  I just updated the information below my photos.  Glad you helped push me out of FSX:SE and got me into P3D.  A decision I'm not going to regret.  After so many years of FSX, it's just amazing how much better P3D is.  Looking forward to a lot more screenshots in the near future.

5 minutes ago, RetiredFE said:

Thanks Jack.  I just updated the information below my photos.  Glad you helped push me out of FSX:SE and got me into P3D.  A decision I'm not going to regret.  After so many years of FSX, it's just amazing how much better P3D is.  Looking forward to a lot more screenshots in the near future.

Wonderful Rodger and I'm really happy for you, you'll love your little slice of Orbx land now with 64-bit.

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful Rodger and I'm really happy for you, you'll love your little slice of Orbx land now with 64-bit.

Yes I am.  I thought that the posts guys were making here were really good.  But until I started flying in P3D I didn't really see how good Orbx scenery really is with this 64 bit system.

5 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Great step forward....via i7-9700K & RTX2060 & SSD no 'stutters' to expect.

Your correct.  I have nearly all of the sliders in P3D maxed out with exception of autogen which is set to medium, and had no stutters at KSAN.  I could not even run KSAN in FSX:SE with my old system.  

Archived