Designated to be "throwaways" ....

renault

While TE Oregon installation ground on relentlessly in the background, I started cleaning up the "detritus" of leftover shots I made when I first installed my

new gpu.

Didn't expect to find anything worth saving, but after looking at them I thought  well , some weren't quite as awful as I remembered them so here are a few that I kept. 

Thanks very much for viewing

All the best

Renault

Washington, TE

YvIArgc.jpg

Bc02rV2.jpg

id58EPE.jpg

rxFTBZp.jpg

b3BzSsL.jpg

CVL22ol.jpg

yLZqN8k.jpg

AfRDctG.jpg

XUTIlWs.jpg

ySKVL9e.jpg

Bc8YPyM.jpg

k0C27MB.jpg

lGd2cvr.jpg

J4S7yFo.jpg

Worthing UK, TE GBS

hytxBBU.jpg

20 hours ago, BradB said:

Some real beauties Pete , I love that first shot over Southcenter Mall . :):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John

And I've learned something I didn't  know! Wonderbar :)

It must be so neat to fly over Seattle having experienced the buildings on the ground

Cheers

Pete

20 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Thank you Renault, very nice shots.

cheers

Karoly

Thanks so much Karoly

Appreciate it!

Cheers

R

16 hours ago, lifejogger said:

I can definitely see why you kept these shots. they are excellent.

Thank you John

Cheers

R

15 hours ago, jean marc said:

great collection Renault ! ... and sure a very pleasant flight in TE world

Thanks Jean Marc.

It was nice to hear from you:)

Cheers

R

14 hours ago, olderndirt said:

If I had your detritus, I'd get rid of mine.

:lol:

R

12 hours ago, Breeze said:

Look darn good to me.  You can't take a bad shot.  :)

Thanks Jimmy

Oh yes I definitely can :o. You just have never seen em:)

Cheers!

R

12 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Well let me tell you that some of these are spectacular ones

I particularly love the sunset one 4

and 13, 14 & 15

But all are great

Thanks Carlos

Appreciate it

PS - I particularly enjoyed your recent posting on Ushuaia, but I missed being able to comment. It brought back a lot of memories. We visited there a few years ago.

Its a very interesting place. Don't know if you knew this but it used to be a prison for political prisoners. During the winter they would be sent out every day to cut down trees for firewood.

The would saw off the tree at the "snowline" . Now when you go to the areas where they were sent out to (there's now a tourist train that runs on the same narrow gauge rail line that was built to haul the trees back on) you see vast areas of tree stumps (trees grow very slowly there because of the climate).  But the fascinating thing is that various groups of tree stumps within a group are the same height, but that the groups are at different heights, reflecting the variable snowfall levels from winter to winter.  Neat place !

Cheers

Pete 

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang Renault, is these are your throwaways then they make mine look like rubbish!

Ah Jack, You know how it is . You become your own worse enemy when it comes to your own work. At least I do..,

But thank you. I'm pleased you enjoyed them:)

Cheers

Pete

22 hours ago, renault said:

PS - I particularly enjoyed your recent posting on Ushuaia, but I missed being able to comment. It brought back a lot of memories. We visited there a few years ago.

Its a very interesting place. Don't know if you knew this but it used to be a prison for political prisoners. During the winter they would be sent out every day to cut down trees for firewood.

The would saw off the tree at the "snowline" . Now when you go to the areas where they were sent out to (there's now a tourist train that runs on the same narrow gauge rail line that was built to haul the trees back on) you see vast areas of tree stumps (trees grow very slowly there because of the climate).  But the fascinating thing is that various groups of tree stumps within a group are the same height, but that the groups are at different heights, reflecting the variable snowfall levels from winter to winter.  Neat place !

Cheers

Pete 

Hi Pete

What an interesting story

I didn't know this

Poor guys these political prisoners

They always suffer the worst

Thank you very much for your kind comment

Regards

Carlos

Archived