My trip to Kern Valley from LAX

Jack Sawyer

• 1 year later...

Hello Jack, I’ve been looking for a good model of this exact plane due to my grandfather is the actual owner. I was wondering if I could possibly have a copy of the livery to use it for my own personal use. I have attached a picture of the beautiful plane in her hangar just for fun. Thank you for your time! -Riley Vian 

27A78518-4493-4B2F-8BDC-A7E0C8AAC662.jpeg

21 hours ago, R. Vian said:

Hello Jack, I’ve been looking for a good model of this exact plane due to my grandfather is the actual owner. I was wondering if I could possibly have a copy of the livery to use it for my own personal use. I have attached a picture of the beautiful plane in her hangar just for fun. Thank you for your time! -Riley Vian 

27A78518-4493-4B2F-8BDC-A7E0C8AAC662.jpeg

Hi Riley, I just saw this post.  I have the repaint so I'll try to send it via PM.  If it's too large I'll PM my email address.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Riley, I just saw this post.  I have the repaint so I'll try to send it via PM.  If it's too large I'll PM my email address.

Got me all excited there Jack with your post. Thought you posted a screenie! Wishing you happy new begings mate. Onward and upward from there.

Cheers

Graeme :)

5 minutes ago, boetie said:

Got me all excited there Jack with your post. Thought you posted a screenie! Wishing you happy new begings mate. Onward and upward from there.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks for your kind words Graeme!  It's nice to hear from you.  I have the flight sim desk and devices all set up and software updated.  Still using P3D 4x & 5x and XP.  But it might be a while before I make a flight as we're still setting up and unpacking in the new house.

I wish you all a happy and much better 2021!

I'll be back posting soon, comics too.  I miss this place, it's a cozy virtual home :wub:

4 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

What an unusual color for your Beech.  Good to have you back - they didn't quit building bridges so get with it. 

Thanks OND.  I found this livery somewhere on the internet a while back.  Been so busy I haven't had a chance to make any bridge flights but soon.  Real soon.

9 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Nice to see you back Jack.

You haven't lost your touch.

And it was all yellow.:)

cheers

Gumby

Hi Gumby, thanks.  These shots were from August of 2019.  Someone wanted the livery because his grandfather owns the real one, I think that's awesome.

8 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Loved the shots and I liked the video too!  Good to see your good nature coming back to life here Jack.  :)

Thanks Rob.  It's an old post but I have some ideas for my first post after being away for a while.  Happy New Year!

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Rob.  It's an old post but I have some ideas for my first post after being away for a while.  Happy New Year!

Welcome back Jack :)

Even though it is an old posting its nice to see your screenshots and personality back with us again.

You are such an interegral part of our forums that it made a void when you were gone. Now the emptiness has vanished:)  

All the best for 2021 and Happy New Year!

Pete

12 minutes ago, renault said:

Welcome back Jack :)

Even though it is an old posting its nice to see your screenshots and personality back with us again.

You are such an interegral part of our forums that it made a void when you were gone. Now the emptiness has vanished:)  

All the best for 2021 and Happy New Year!

Pete

Thanks Pete.  I wish I had more time to spend here.  Been really busy but as things get settled I’ll have more time.  Happy 2021 to you too.  

Archived