Sorry, some more EGLC

Jack Sawyer

8 hours ago, BradB said:

I have it installed but no time right now to fly , BTW these look grand Jack . :unsure::)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I hope you ge some time soon.  I know what you mean though, I've been extraordinarily busy lately too.

2 hours ago, Kev D said:

Cracking shots, Jack!  I’ve just bought London City and even with my system specs it brings my PC to its knees!  I get around 18-20 FPS.

Kev

Thanks Kev, me too, I don't get much better than that myself in this location.  Seems the hardware is always playing catch-up.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Kev, me too, I don't get much better than that myself in this location.  Seems the hardware is always playing catch-up.

Hum, there is something wrong with your settings guys as I get solid 30-40fps on my laptop... :huh:

3 hours ago, ydelta said:

Hum, there is something wrong with your settings guys as I get solid 30-40fps on my laptop... :huh:

You will need to enlighten me then!  TE UK South seems to drain my pc more than the others - in fact the Washington TE is great on my machine with frame rates in excess of 30.

Kev

Wonderful shots, Jack! As you and many others here, I keep using both P3D and XP11. Each with their strengths and weaknesses. I also would love to have a scenery looking like this on P3D... or to have, in XP11, professional planes like A2A and PMDG (for me Carenado and IXEG don't get there), ASCA, PRO-ATC-X, a good AI aircraft traffic system, better water representation... the list is long. To sum things up, for me XP11 is quite immersive and offers plenty of eye candy. But when I want to fly by the rules, and want maximum realism, I still prefer P3D. But I can't live with only one of them... :) 

3 hours ago, Dario said:

Wonderful shots, Jack! As you and many others here, I keep using both P3D and XP11. Each with their strengths and weaknesses. I also would love to have a scenery looking like this on P3D... or to have, in XP11, professional planes like A2A and PMDG (for me Carenado and IXEG don't get there), ASCA, PRO-ATC-X, a good AI aircraft traffic system, better water representation... the list is long. To sum things up, for me XP11 is quite immersive and offers plenty of eye candy. But when I want to fly by the rules, and want maximum realism, I still prefer P3D. But I can't live with only one of them... :) 

Thanks Dario, perfectly said, I agree 100%!

Archived