And now some from EGNX

Jack Sawyer

4 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Lovely shots Jack but do you not use an IA Traffic program not even the free one. Have got that one but not got round to using it yet. Derek.

Thanks Derek, I tried one but it was a ton of work and it never worked.  I wish there was one with a simple installer and one that would simply and easily just work.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, have you ever been there in real life?  It looks to be locked in the middle of the country hence the erm "East Mids."

No Jack, I have only passed it on the Motorway and you cannot see anything from there . Yes indeed as far as being in the middle of the country!:)

40 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Looks great Jack :), but it looks like you’ll have to sail your ship all alone until someone decides to do a good traffic kit for it! :(

Thanks Roger, this is why I like them both, merged they would be better than anything.

9 hours ago, M110A2 said:

Great set Jack, that's the European Hub for my old employer East Midlands. They do Logistics, hint "What can Brown do for you?" Darn Factor ll and Factor V.

Thanks Vince!  UPS, so what is Darn Factor?  Never heard of it.

I have two strings of Factor ll and one string of Factor V Gene Mutation, causes the blood to clot inside. UPS got a notice from my hematologist and there went the job. My team of Doctors have me home permanently. The two strings of Factor ll can strike together at any time and can be fatal. Thin Ice for me.

11 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

I have two strings of Factor ll and one string of Factor V Gene Mutation, causes the blood to clot inside. UPS got a notice from my hematologist and there went the job. My team of Doctors have me home permanently. The two strings of Factor ll can strike together at any time and can be fatal. Thin Ice for me.

Very sorry to hear this Vince!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very sorry to hear this Vince!

It's all good Jack. I eat right, exercise and take my meds every day and I'm doing well. Xarelto works wonders unless you cut yourself, which I carry Wound Seal around with me for that. It's part of life, I've learned to deal with it and not let it bother me anymore. 

Archived