Perth W.A. area - AU2

BradB

Thanks for these images thanks Brad.  I was wondering how much WA got 'touched' being the lesser cousin in Australian capital cities - so it's nice to see we got bit of dab with the pixelate brush :).

Q1.: Has YPPH had any work done to it.  I have noted Musterpilots comment that someone (Jarrad) is working on creating YPPH so that answers another question I have had for a while - but did YPPH get any 'touch ups' in V2 for the time being? 

I noted on the "purchase page" that Orbx is now working to make it's other AU sceneries fit in with this new release.

Q2.: Does anyone know if this could mean that we MIGHT experience issues seeing terrain / airport quality or experience other issues when we visit our existing AU airports etc?

(SHOUT-OUT.: Thanks Orbx for offering the discount to the AU V1 owners.  That's a nice touch and made my decision to grab V2 as soon as I saw that (but subject to the answer to Q2) - instead of me procrastinating as to "should I / shouldn't I").  A welcomed considerate gesture! :)

2 minutes ago, Captain Santa said:

Thanks for these images thanks Brad.  I was wondering how much WA got 'touched' being the lesser cousin in Australian capital cities - so it's nice to see we got bit of dab with the pixelate brush :).

Q1.: Has YPPH had any work done to it.  I have noted Musterpilots comment that someone (Jarrad) is working on creating YPPH so that answers another question I have had for a while - but did YPPH get any 'touch ups' in V2 for the time being? 

I noted on the "purchase page" that Orbx is now working to make it's other AU sceneries fit in with this new release.

Q2.: Does anyone know if this could mean that we MIGHT experience issues seeing terrain / airport quality or experience other issues when we visit our existing AU airports etc?

(SHOUT-OUT.: Thanks Orbx for offering the discount to the AU V1 owners.  That's a nice touch and made my decision to grab V2 as soon as I saw that (but subject to the answer to Q2) - instead of me procrastinating as to "should I / shouldn't I").  A welcomed considerate gesture! :)

I had none of the old AU and original airports on my HD , so I’m starting from scratch. I’m just going to wait for all the AU airports to be upgraded to AU2 . 

John

18 hours ago, patful said:

Beautiful, John! I just keep staring at my downloaded file hoping the new Central 4 comes out tomorrow. Until then, I'll just have to stare at the Screenshot forum. Hope your week goes much better.

18 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shots John, should make our West Australian friends a lot happier:smile:

Don

Thanks Don .

18 hours ago, musterpilot said:

Great shots mate

she will look a lot better when Jarrad finishes Perth airport the icing on the cake

John

Thanks John .

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Some true blue images from way out west.:)

Thanks Martyn .

14 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots John.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

14 hours ago, adambar said:

Gorgeous shots from the Perth area John! :)

Thanks Adam .

12 hours ago, macca22au said:

Big tick, John.

Thanks Ian .

11 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Great work John. No.2 is a corker. B)

Thanks Mark .

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks very nice John!  Ever been to Perth?

Thanks Jack .

Archived