Istambul

carlosqr

No third party add-ons here, just pure P3d so I hope there is no problem is showing this amazing city (It would be an incredible cityscene)

xmS0Jy3.jpg

8SiFWm1.jpg

fCzBGfY.jpg

cKkNT5R.jpg

P71ATHe.jpg

qZ90t3L.jpg

N1MhJxf.jpg

HLc31MH.jpg

S4egkQo.jpg

7dgSMMP.jpg

Gp5BdFa.jpg

v6Nm4Da.jpg

RyRTKFv.jpg

rfFUNlK.jpg

lht4yFT.jpg

cOzzRZ4.jpg

4Jyg4GJ.jpg

WGA0OY6.jpg

1xLxvyK.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Sorry Carlos my mistake i have unhidden your shots now, I found your post from May 27th 2019 and here it is.

cheers

Iain

Master Iain

Thank you so much!

I'm really impressed by this, that it was not lost (deleted)  You guys rock and are full of surprises.

I'm really thankful as I carefully chose the pics from a bunch after an extensive exploration flight

Cheers

Carlos

Thank you guys for the comments

Very much appreciated

I found the city very interesting to fly around, and all the area ( terrain looks so good) Actually Turkey has amazing places to fly in.

I once flew from Gazipasa to Rhodes passing by Antalya in the afternoon/dusk with Orbx weather 4 and you won't believe the beauty of the landscape! All those mountains and the colors of the terrain! I had to made a video too, it was amazing to discover the beauty of that area. Orbx weather 4 adds too much to the look of he scenery.

Istambul is an iconic ancient and modern city that would be amazing if it would turn into an Orbx cityscene as they could increase the magic and modernity within it

Cheers

Carlos

fantastic shots and you are right it is a place to explore thanks Carlos

PS : a great story to read with parts in this old and beautiful city The Woman Who Lost Her Soul by Shacochis (also about Haiti...)

23 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic lights and attractions in this cool flight!

Thanks a lot Gerold

23 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots of Istanbul Carlos! :)   I was in Izmir, Turkey in RL some years ago, a beautiful port city along the Aegean coast you might like as well.

Thank you Adam and for the tip too

23 hours ago, jean marc said:

fantastic shots and you are right it is a place to explore thanks Carlos

PS : a great story to read with parts in this old and beautiful city The Woman Who Lost Her Soul by Shacochis (also about Haiti...)

Cher Jean Marc, you always educated/cultural my friend, thanks a lot!!

Cheers

Carlos

Archived