Testing UWXP 2.5.1 over Scotland

Not only do they look too blue, I also see a lot of repeating patterns in the clouds. Looks to me that even the new 64 bit simulators still have a lot of built in problems with them, no matter what you do to try and fix it.

Hmmm ...skies seem too blue to me - and still way too much magenta (which creates the purple effect). I'm wondering whether the develop has his monitor set up correctly <?>.

Thanks for posting, though - let's hope they get there in the end!!!

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

Hmmm ...skies seem too blue to me - and still way too much magenta (which creates the purple effect). I'm wondering whether the develop has his monitor set up correctly <?>.

Thanks for posting, though - let's hope they get there in the end!!!

Adam.

I agree with the bluish comments. The reason for my screenshot was "testing" as you are aware. I will post further test shots in due course to see if the colouring is removed. The shot above is also using a XVision xvs, and is part of my trials as to whether xVision and UWXP 2.5+ are compatible /complementary or clashing. I believe the programme is OK and that many of the perceived "discrepancies" are possibly user initiated.

@Jack Sawyer also stated that the clouds looked too blue, but also previously stated he no longer had purple clouds since following a xVision/UWXP process posted by another user. I've forgotten who it was that posted their method of removing the purpleness (is that a word???).

Archived